one

→ jiyoon's pov

"ugh what time is it?" i look over to my alarm clock ,

"7 a.m...sHIT SHIT SHIT  WHY DID I WATCH 5 EPISODES OF PENTHOUSE 2 LAST NIGHT?"

i quickly washed up and change into my uniform. i put the toast that my mom prepared for me  in a tupperware box so i can eat it during break. anyways second semester was okay i guess.. nothing much happened— i honestly don't know why i got accepted in seoul h.s. in the first place bc i was known for being a dumbass back in middle school... not dumbass but below average lol. when i arrived at school, my bestie, arin who is also part of the student council, came up to me right when i arrived.  

"hey, jiyoon guess what!"

 "what?" i answered annoyingly

"students from daegu high school will be coming to our school for a student exchange program!" she said

 "oh really?" i sarcasitcally answered,

 "yes! and there will be around 15 students from daegu highschool visiting our school for the next 3 days!" 

dayum i might see hot boys tmrw /j

→ author's pov

it's the next day and jiyoon woke up, washed up, had breakfast and got ready to go to school. once she arrived at school there's a line of students that she had never seen before, i never seen them walking through the halls of this school... wait.. that means the students from daegu high school are here! one of the students from that line caught jiyoon's eye, he's so handsome omg. he's definitely my type :O like- holy crap his face features- his hair, everything AAAAA HE'S SO HANDSOME BYE- and he's so tall damn

not long after that, the student exchange program event has started. it's just for the people who're part of the student council group. unfortunately, jiyoon isn't a part of the student council group. she goes to class and studies just like the usual school days. 

when jiyoon came home from school, she checked the Instagram stories. she was casually skipping the stories until she saw the boy from this morning in her school's student council insta account. the story with the caption "singing performance by Park Sunghoon" and since that day she knew his name. she was so happy yet flustered when she knew his name. and when she's about to sleep, she just can't stop thinking about the sunghoon guy she saw earlier what if i get his insta username? what if i get his number? hundreds of thoughts came across jiyoon's mind. and she shook her thoughts off cuz she knew that it sounds creepy af.

___

a/n

 idk how to write stories sO im just trying to explain stuff and make it seem realistic yk