seven

- time skip -

→ cha jiyoon

months passed by since the last time i texted sunghoon. that thing he sent me then he unsends it, makes me kinda overthink about it. anyways its summer break now and i will come back to school around july or something. i was bored and i decided to go to the mall with arin.

"hey arin let's go eat at that place!" "letchugo!"

"what are you ordering?" i asked, "i think im just gonna buy some tteokbokki and some lemontea" she replied "same here"

we were both start eating tteokbokki and started chatting. "so how's sunghoon?" arin asked
"i honestly don't know. he barely posts or upload insta stories... i wonder what's up with him" 
"i don't know.. anyways what do you wanna do next?" "can we go to the arcade?" arin asked, "sure"

we went to the arcade. we played that basketball game thing and won a ton tickets. It gave me flashbacks to that time i accidentally hit sunghoon with a ball. i  was thinking about it until..

"uhh earth to jiyoon?" said arin "oh uhh sorry" jiyoon snapped back in reality "what are you thinking?? spill the tea sisss " "remember that time where i hit sunghoon with a basketball?"
"yea why?" "playing basketball again made me low-key miss him. whether if its just an arcade game or actual basketball." jiyoon pouted a bit "you're really thinking about hoon today huh"
"yea i guess"

→ park sunghoon

- flashback -

"sunghoon dear go pack your stuff up we're moving to seoul" my mom screamed from downstairs
"ok ma!" i screamed back from my room

its june 19th and i have to move to seoul for better ice skating coaches. well.... that's what my mom said. anyways i just finished packing up my stuff. i brought 2 big suitcases which are hella heavy and its filled with my clothes and stuff. each suitcase is approximately 4-8kg. i went downstairs and went straight to the front door and in to the car.

- time skip -

i finally arrived at the apartment where i will be staying at for next umm... idk actually. i told my mom that i wanna go to the mall this evening. the mall is just a few blocks ahead. i saw an ice rink and decided to skate there. about 20 minutes later i saw a 2 girls entering the ice ink.

"why do they look so familiar?"