four

→ author's pov

jiyoon really hoped that sunghoon would be sorted to 10A. but unfortunately sunghoon is sorted to class 10C. jiyoon is very devastated because sunghoon is sorted to 10C instead of 10A.

so the students from daegu who got sorted into 10A are yang jungwon and nishimura riki. when class started the students from daegu highschool introduced themselves. 

"aHeM hi my name is yang jungwon and you can call me jungwon. i'm a freshman student at daegu high school. my hobbies are dancing and making fan edits for fun :)"

"hi my name is nishimura riki and you can call me niki. Im also a freshman student at daegu high school. im originally from japan but i moved to korea 3 years ago. and i also love to dance! "

damn that jungwon guy also loves editing... i wonder what type of edits he make

their first subject together is music. class 10A's current lesson in music is singing. the teacher mr. hoseok greeted us and the exchange students and asked their names.

"oooh its the students from daegu high school, what are your names?" "hi my name is jungwon" "hi my name is niki" "nice to meet you jungwon and niki," mr. hoseok spoke. "nice to meet you too mr. hoseok"

we didn't really study anything. we just talk about stuff.. mostly about the daegu students' school life in daegu. "oh yea we're currently studying about singing, jungwon do you mind if you sing a bit for us?" mr. hoseok asked.  "im not really good at singing but i'll give it a try"

*jungwon sings*

"wOahh your voice is really good!"mr. hoseok complimented "thanks but i only do these for fun. to be honest. the real singer here from daegu its actually sunghoon"  "aHeM" arin teased jiyoon. "dude what the fuck are you doing ?!?!" jiyoon whisper shouted arin

"sorry but do you guys have something to talk about  infront of us arin and jiyoon?"

"uhh no sir" they both muttered

it's now the 2nd period. they're gonna study biology. ms. nayeon planned a "scavenger hunt" not exactly a scavenger hunt but ms nayeon wanted all of the students to go look around the school for answers to the questions that ms nayeon gave. jiyoon teamed up with arin to find the answers around the school. they went to the field to find the answers. jiyoon is so focused on the questions until she accidently bumped into a tall figure... which turned out to be sunghoon.

(a/n i know it's very weird for highschoolers going on scavenger hunts at school but i can't really think of a better plot so yeah :"D)

"aAAH omygod im so sorry didn't see you coming" "it's ok... wait are you the girl who accidentally hit my leg the other day?" shit he recognized me "jiyoon he recognizes you.." arin whispered. "shut up arin" jiyoon whisper shouted to arin "u-uhh yea" jiyoon continued. "what's your name?" sunghoon asked, "jiyoon. cha jiyoon nice to meet you" "hi im sunghoon. park sunghoon" "aAaAaAaAAA" arin teased, "gurl can you- sorry we need to go " jiyoon apologized "its okay" 

 i still can't believe i had an actual conversation with sunghoon jiyoon thought.