two

→ author's pov

it's the next day of the student exchange program. when jiyoon arrived, there was no sign of arin or the students that are from daegu. she asked her classmate yuna, 

"hey yuna where's arin and the rest of the student council group?" 

"oh they're going on tour around Seoul with the students from Daegu," yuna replied

"oh ok thanks!" said jiyoon 

"no problem".

 then, jiyoon opened her phone and texted arin

_____

JIYOON
arin why didnt you tell me ur going on tour with the daegu students?

ARINoh sorry jiyoon i was busy preparing stuff for the seoultour with the daegu exchange students yesterday

ARIN
oh sorry jiyoon i was busy preparing stuff for the seoul
tour with the daegu exchange students yesterday

JIYOON
ohh its ok arin take care <3

ARIN
damn she rlly went from 100-0 rq.
byee

later that day after school, jiyoon had basketball practice with the school's girl basketball team. While she was practicing, she saw the students from Daegu that just got back from the tour around Seoul, sunghoon and a few of his friends sat down on the edge of the court to see the girls practice and wait for the others.  

while jiyoon was practicing her dribbles, she saw sunghoon sitting down by the edge of the court and started to lose focus. she accidentally threw the ball at sunghoon's direction and it hit his leg.

 "omygosh are you ok? i'm so sorry that i hit your leg"

"yeah it's ok" said sunghoon in a chill tone

just as jiyoon started walking back towards her practice, her cheeks started to have a slight tint of pink. arin notices it and she asks jiyoon why.

 "aHeM" arin teased 

"uhh yes?" jiyoon responded. 

"do you like him?" she said while smirking, 

"w-what? no-" 

"jiyoon you only blush whenever you see a HoT gUy" arin cut jiyoon's words.

 "fine fine whatever"

after basketball practice, jiyoon went home while figuring out what just happened at the basketball court. right when she got home, she took a shower and changed her clothes. she then lay in her bed scrolling through her Instagram feed. then, she decided to dm arin so what jiyoon thought would stop arin from teasing her.

kim_arin

ok arin i'm gonna admit it. i like sunghoon.

HAH I KNEW IT

i'm-anyways did you guys exchange instagram usernames while you guys are in the bus?

i'm-
anyways did you guys exchange instagram
usernames while you guys are in the bus?

yes
lemme guess... you want sunghoon's insta huh

omg how did you- jkasnkjankaj

okay, its @psh_002

aah tysm arin ilysmm

ilyt <3

right after she texted arin, she quickly searched up for his gram. jiyoon was shocked by seeing his bio. it says "moa".  and by coincidence jiyoon also stans TXT. she also owns an account where she posts video fan edits, mostly TXT.

without hesitating, she quickly request follow sunghoon's account and he quickly accepts her follow request and follows back . jiyoon was kinda shocked by his sudden follow request but accepted it immediately. 

-----

06092021 edit: I CHANGED THE NAME FOR THE TEXTING PART THINGY SO MANY TIMES WHAT I KEEP CHANGING MY MIND SMHHHH