Chapter eleven | Shopping |

~Lucy P.o.v

BRING! BRING! BRING!

I rolled out of bed lazily, before stretching my arms out. The days had gone by fast during my time at Fairytail college, and Friday had already came.

Erza and I became good friends after our encounter, and Levy tutors her every lunch.

Surprisingly, or not , the pair dont really get along. I laughed as Levy tried to get Erza to focus on her spelling instead of stuffing herself with cake.

I chuckled as I tied my hair up in the mirror, remembering Erza.

"LUCY! THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" Cana yelled at me from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag and racing down the stairs to see Levy grinning at me.

"Ohayo Lucy-chan!"

Levy and I go to school together now; her mother is super nice!

"Don't forget your lunch honey!" Mom called after me. I kissed her on the cheek as I grasped my lunch.

It isnt long to Fairytail College, as Levy's mother knows a shortcut. The halls of Fairytail are quieter now.

I closed my locker, turning the combination when the doors opened. Lisanna and Natsu came out, laugjing and chatting. I rolled my eyes.

Since the arguement, Natsu and I havent spoken. I glanced at him, and for a split second we had eye contact.

I hated him. I felt my fists clenching when someone jumped on my back.

"Lucy-chan!" Erza squeeled. I smiled at her, as she turned to Levy. "Levy-chan?"

Levy scowled. "Don't call me that!"

I laughed. Yeah, life at Fairytail College wasnt so bad. Until it wasn't.

"So have you thought of what your going to wear tomorrow?" Levy asked me.

Confused, I pulled a face. Levy rolled her eyes. "The sorority party, didn't you get an invite?" She puzzled.

Erza pulled a card from her pocket and squinted at it. "Oh you mean this thing?" She asked. "I didn't know what it said seeing as I couldn't read it-

"ARE YOU ILLTERATE OR SOMETHING!?" Levy yelled, bonking Erza across the head with a dictionary.

While they were argueing, I pulled out my card from my pocket. Damn, I had forgotten that Lisanna had handed me one when we first met.

She probably doesn't want me there seeing as I attacked her boyfriend.

"Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't go," I advised. "There are going to be loads of seniors."

Levy turned to me and smiled mischievously. "Exactly, wed be surrounded by hot guys."

"By hot guys she means Gajeel," Erza yawned.

Blushing furiously, she turned to Erza but no words came out.

"Ooh someone has the hots for Gajeel," I snickered. Levy wailed in embarrassment.

"You guys!" She cried, covering her flushed face. "I have an idea, lets go to the mall after school."

"The mall?"

"Yes, lets go to mall!" Erza declared importantly.

I laughed nervously. "Are there any malls close by...?"

Levy and Erza both glared at me. "You have been to the mall... right?" They both asked simeultaneously.

There was a short pause. "Online shopping?" I faltered.

Sighing, Levy pulled my arm. "Why didn't I get a normal best friend?" She muttered.

*
~Natsu p.o.v

*

It was one split second. It disappeared as quickly as it came. Those brown eyes... the memories started to flood my mind again.

I kissed her. Her lips were addictive, I craved to kiss her again.

"Kiss me!"

I shook my head. Don't tell me... that I really wanted her to kiss me!

"Hey, Earth to Dragneel!" A voice interrupted. Looking up, I saw Gajeel looking down at me. "You there?"

"Well I'm not in outer space am I?" I grunted back.

Gajeel sat back down beside me. "Your the one who keeps spacing out dude," he remarked, flicking my forehead.

He sighed. "You haven't told me, what happened between you and Lucy." He muttered.

"I said I don't want to talk about it," I retorted.

"I thought you said that you weren't friends-

"We're not!" I snapped, scraping back my chair. "What part of I don't want to talk about don't you understand."

Hotly, I marched out the class, slamming the door behind me.

What's up with me?

*
~Lucy p.o.v ~

*

"Um guys this is definitly not the one."

"Come on lets see!"

"Yeah dont keep us waiting."

"Okay..."

Apprehensively, I pulled open the curtains and stepped out in my dress. It was tranlucent black with golden stars scattered across the skirt and chest. It wa strapless and seemed to be rather... revealing.

"Waw you look so pretty Lucy-chan!" Erza marvelled, twirling in her own dress. "We're like princesses."

I pulled on the hem. "It seemes a bit... much," I struggled to find the right words to say.

Levy smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Girl, chill," she reassured.

"Cleavage is good."

I felt myself blushing as I reached for the back. "Well... how much is it?" I asked, trying to find the tag.

Levy read out the price and my face turned even redder.

"Whats the problem?" Levy puzzled, noticing my face.

"Well its expensive!" I cried. Erza pushed her face towards me.

"But aren't you like super rich?"

"Well yes but-

"And you have your credit card with you?"

"Yes but-

"Then what seems to be the problem?" Erza grinned.

"Hurry up you two!" Levy sighed impatiently. "We have one more store to go to!"

She smiled mischieviously.

*

~ Third p.o.v

*

Natsu sat on the stone cold floor surrounded by scrunched up pieces of paper.

"Damn it..." he muttered.

"Why can't I write a song?"