5

»«

»«

She saw Mr.Jeon downstairs, she go down to the stairs.."Mr.Jeon, i'm done" She spoke, jungkook turn around and look at her from head to toe, checking her out, a small teasing grin was painted on his lips.

"The dress suit on you." He said with a teasing smile, he look on her sparkling eyes "Thanks, Mr.Jeon" She said with a smile.."Anyways, I apologize for this such situation happened."

"It's fine Mr.Jeon, I don't mind it at all." Jungkook sighed. "Could i treat you lunch or pay you something?" He said tilting his head slightly, y/n hesitated.."Well, it's fi—" Jungkook cut her words "Fine? Okay then let's go" He said without reluctance, She sighed and slowly nod.

She follows him going to the car, jungkook open the car door for her.."Thank you again." she said finally going inside, they both ride in the car and the CEO start to drive, the atmosphere was awkward and silent.

Y/n scratch her nape in awkwardness, her phone interrupted the awkward atmosphere, she decided to answer it.."Uh pardon me, Mr. Jeon." Y/n said with an awkward smile and immediately answer it "Baby!" A raspy voice said, "Hey love." Y/n whispered with a overwhelmed smile, finally got to hear his voice again.

"How are you?" Her boyfriend asks, "I'm feeling fine and well, and how about you? How are your studies?" Jungkook scoffed, "Her boyfriend is studying? He should be working for now right because he's grown up?What a shame" He mumbled.

"I miss you too my love, I wish I could meet you soo—" Jungkook cut her words, "Y/n, please reach the key on the side." He said a bit loudly enough for her boyfriend to hear, he's somehow annoyed.

She sighed, she reaches the silver key to Mr.Jeon hurriedly "Thank you, y/n." He said with a small smirk plastered on his face, "Love? Who's that?" Taehyung asked, taehyung's eyes became intense.

"I'm with my boss." Y/n said quickly, knowing taehyung that he's mad.."I understand, and anyways i have to sleep now since tomorrow we will have a drill about the rules in surgery." Taehyung said hanging out the call immediately. Y/n sighed, "He must be jealous" y/n mumbled, the atmosphere in the car became silent and awkward at the same time once again.

"I'll bring you something for you, later on." Jungkook said, parking the car quickly then they both immediately went out of the car.