25

😂😂LAST CHAPTER GAYSSS😂😂
Fluff
Ssambang
Angst
Hyeju

3

years Later

Narrator

"Mom!" Hyejoo called.

"Yes baby?"

"Oppa is bullying me!"

"Mingyu?"

"Yes mom?"

"What did you do to your sister?" Hyewon ask while carresing Mingyu hair.

"I'm sorry." Mingyu said and give the chocolate back to Hyejoo.

"Didn't I buy for you too?"

"You did?"

"Yes. I have 2 kids. I can't buy for the other one while the other have non. It's not fair." Hyewon said.

Mingyu jump happily and hug Hyewon. Meanwhile Hyejoo was just starting blankly at her brother.

"Hey babe." Y/N said and hug Hyewon.

"Hey." Hyewon smile.

Hyewon got married with Y/N last year. Minju haven't wake up from her coma. And Hyewon is still waiting. But her father tell her to marry Y/N.

×××××

"MOM!"

"Yes Gowon?"

"ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ ᶦˢ ᵗᵉᵃˢᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵉᵎ"

"KIM CHAEWON!"

"Yes Honey?"

"Just give her toys back. Why you play like a kid?" Hitomi scolded her.

"Sorry." Chaewon said and give the toy back to her daughter.

"ᴰᵃᵈᵈʸ ᶦˢ ˢᶜᵒˡᵈᵉᵈ😝" Gowon said and run back to her room.

3 years ago, Hitomi said yes to Chaewon. And they remarried. Just like what Chaewon promise. She didn't repeat her last actions. Eventhou they always fought but they find a way to fix it.

"Back door~🎶" Felix sang while entering from the back door.

"This boy." Chaewon said. Which makes her son look at her.

"Is Minju awake?" Hitomi ask.

"I didn't receive any news from the doctor." Chaewon said.

The truth is they miss Minju too. After her accident. They clear things out and they became close with Hyewon.

*Knock*

*Knock*

" HYEWON! Y/N" they welcome the couple.

Gowon immediately run towards Hyejoo and hug her. But Hyejoo didn't hug back.

"Hello."

"Hello."

The boys greet each other.

×××××

"She haven't wake up yet?" They ask Hyewon.

They will ask about Minju secretly to Hyewon. They don't want Y/N feelings to be hurt.

"Yup."

"You still wait."

"Yes."

Silence fill the living room. Hyewon wish she have a happy ending like Hitomi and Chaewon. (But author didn't give it). But sadly Minju haven't wake up yet.

But now she's ready. She's ready to open her own chapter with Y/N. After what the doctor said.

"There might be a chance for her to forget everything when she wake up."

And from there. Hyewon know she need to move on. And now she's ready to open her heart again just for Y/N.

The End.

😌Thanks for reading.😊