seven - dreamnap

a/n: gosh i love dreamnap
tw (?); breakup
sapnap singing divers license >>>>
———

sapnap felt like he couldn't move, or breathe.

his girlfriend admitted to falling in love with her best friend, the guy he was super insecure about. he knew he was too touchy and she was oddly okay with it.

yeah, we're over sapnap, i realized i want him more than you.

he gave her a chance he shouldn't of given her.

i just see something with him i don't see with you, that's all.

she loved him, not sapnap.

i really love him sap, no hard feelings right?

sapnap threw his phone against the wall, causing a loud sound to echo through the house.

when sapnap got upset he wouldn't usually cry, he became angry, but this time sapnap did cry.

he heard a knock on his door.

"sap?"

"come in...."

he looked up to see his friend with a worried look

"did she.."

"yeah.."

dream rushed over, hugging his best friend. sapnap smiled and hugged back,

"i'm okay dream,"

"wanna scream some songs?"

sapnap giggled and nodded, dream started playing songs and started singing.

sapnap sang along until one song in his playlist popped up, drivers license by olivia rodrigo.

sapnap looked at dream, the blonde opening his mouth to speak, "you want me to skip it sap?"

"no, not at all"

the moment olivia started singing so did sapnap.

"i got my driver's license last week. just like we always talked about, cause you were so excited for me to finally drive up to your house"

dream sat back letting sapnap continue to sing, he liked it when his friend sang, he had a nice voice.

"but today I drove through the suburbs, crying 'cause you weren't around" sapnap fidgeted with his hands before deciding he might as well go all out while singing.

he wanted to sing his heart out that night.

when the next verse popped up, he didn't realize he switched the lyrics.

"and you're probably with that blonde boy, who always made me doubt. he's so much older than me, he's everything I'm insecure about"

sapnap leaned back, against dream, almost in his lap. he teared up and held his shirt.

"yeah, today I drove through the suburbs"

sapnap looked at his hands and released his shirt.

"cause how could I ever love someone else?"

dream frowned, knowing he probably meant most if not all these lyrics

"and I know we weren't perfect... but I've never felt this way for no one"

dream held his friends hand, running his fingers along the backside.

"and I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone!" sapnap cried into his other hand barely being able to continue to sing.

"GUESS YOU DIDNT MEAN WHAT YOU WROTE IN THAT SONG ABOUT ME!"

there was a pause in the song letting sapnap catch his breathe, dream continuing to hold his hand.

"cause you said forever now i drive alone pass your street"

sapnap paused the song, looking at dream, "sorry.."

"no it's okay! i love your voice"

sapnap blushed at the compliment and smiled.

"you know i'll always be here for you sap? right?"

"of course"

"good"

dream paused

"i love you"

"i love you too dream"