>22

"we're now at the dressing room to get ready for our guesting in weekly idol with treasure"

Y/n's POV
(Im sitting on a chair infront of the big mirror while the staffs doing my make up and hair)

Jihyun: yah y/n are you excited?

(Jihyun suddenly said behind me while looking at me in the mirror)

Y/n: ofcourse i am. But im a bit nervous Because-

Jihyun: because we're going to guest with treasure? "Smirking while wiggling her eyebrows"

Y/n:what? Aniii~ it's because it's our first time~

Jihyun: oh hahahah okay
(Jihyun laugh because of how she satisfied to tease their maknae)

Y/n: ugh why all of you always tease him to me? *Whining*

(Jaemin suddenly spoke up beside jihyun and said)

Jaemin: why not? You two are cute together. We're not the only one who ship you guys.... The fans too hahaha

Jihyun: Correct! You and jeongwoo really have a best chemistry 😍

Y/n: oh like you and jihoon oppa? (Y/n said while smirking at jihyun)

Jihyun: Yah! Don't change the topic😑

Jaemin: oh am I missing something?
(Jaemin look at us while having an "oohh face")

Y/n: I'll tell you later jaemin eonni

Haneul: yah gurls get ready!

(After few minutes we go to the set and saw treasure already there)

(And the shoot begins)

Mc's: ANNYEONGHASEYO!!

Mc1: I'm a host of weekly idol, im kwang hee!

Mc2: Anyeong! I'm Eunhyuk a host of weekly idol!

Kwanghee: Today we have a very very special guest!! right mc Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk: Right! Not just one☝️...but two✌️ Special Groups are we're having for today!

Kwanghee: Yes! And what i meant of special? They are shining and bling bling groups👑💎

Eunhyuk: Let's welcomeeee!

Mc's: TREASURE AND JEWELS!!

(we all clap, running, and shouting while going to the set)

Eunhyuk: okay! Full of energy i like it!

Kwanghee: introduce guys

Treasure: 2-3 Find your~ Treasure!!! Annyeonghaseyo Treasure-imnida~

Jewels: 2-3 We'll shine your day! Annyeonghaseyo Jewels-imnida~

(We introduce ourselves and clap our hands)

Kwanghee: wahh the two 4th generation of yg is our guess!

Eunhyuk: wah jewelseu, it's your first time to guess in weekly idol.How is it feel?

Haneul: Ne uhm we're very excited and also nervous but we're always ready to do the challenges *smile*

(Kwanghee notice something to y/n)
Kwanghee: y/n? Gwaenchana? (U ok?)

Y/n: ye. Im okay im just nervous haha
(Actually you're a bit cold because you're just wearing a sleeveless croptop and a miniskirt..)

(Jeongwoo glance at you and he thinks that you're not nervous because he knows that you are confident in anything. That's why he thinks that you're cold because of your showy outfit that the stylist gave it to you)

Eunhyuk: ohhh don't be nervous..haha (says to y/n)
so before our games start. Please perform your latest song~!

"Treasure come to the front and perform their latest song "My treasure"

(After that we all clap and we're about to go to the front but jeongwoo gave me something)

Jeongwoo POV

    After we finish our performance i take off my jacket and i gave it to y/n so she could wear it.
    "After i did that the members suddenly go wild"

Haruto: yah yah yah!

Jaehyuk: omo hahaha

Junkyu: wait what's happening?!

"I look at the screen in the front and saw that They replay it while the camera is focusing on me while im handling my jacket to y/n"

Kwanghee: omo what's this??

Eunhyuk: jeongwoo-shi why did you gave your jacket to ms.y/n?

Jeongwoo: oh i just think that she's cold that's why i gave my jacket to her so that she can dance comfortably
*A bit blushing*

Kwanghee: oh i thought that his your treasure because after you perform your song "my treasure" you suddenly go to her haha!

All besides jw & y/n: OHHHHHHH!!!

Y/n: eiiii hahaha hajimaa haha

Haneul: oh y/n-shii are you blushing? Haha

Y/n: aniyoo~ hahaha *i said shyly*

(It became shortly quiet)

" I look at y/n and she look at me and we made an eye contact then they all became wild again"

(I just scratch my neck while smiling)

Kwanghee: haha okay okay let's settle down for a while okii? Jewels! You can now perform your song*smiling*

(Jewels then go to the front and  perform they're song perfectly and passionate)

While jeongwoo is just staring at you, watching you, only focusing on you and he's heart is beating so fast. He's literally falling for you but he doesn't want to admit it yet.
______________________________
To be continued!
________________________________

YO! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!! IT'S JUST THAT I GOT A NEW PHONE AND BUSY BECAUSE IM GOING TO COLLEGE THIS YEAR!
AND SHOUTOUT TO " teuraanghae" WHO FOUND MY IG ACCOUNT AND MESSAGE ME HAHA
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I WILL UPDATE IN A WEEK!! LOVELOTS!!!