>18

-Monthly assessment

We performed our best in front of YG
We sang blackpinks boombayah and 2ne1's Fire Remix

This is the first time we do a remix performance that's why we're nervous to see if YG likes it or not.

YG: 'sigh' you performed blackpink and 2ne1 song? And you remix it?

'Yg talking serious and he's not looking at us so we're getting more and more nervous'

YG: and boombayah and Fire is their debut song. 'He paused for a moment and look at us'..........
.i like it .....who arranged this?

I hesitantly raise my hand while my members pointing at me

Yg: ah our genius kid arranged it?

Y/n: n-ne , i also choose the song and also the one who remixed it

Yg: of course unexpected from you. You can do things like that
But why did you think to perform a remix in monthly assessment ?

Haneul: We want to make our own unique style and originality

Y/n: and even if we cover a song we want to make it into our style that's why i remix some beats and my members help me to change some of the tone in the song.

YG: that's why i like your group because you have your own originality.- but......i think that this is the last Monthly assessment for your group.

'All of us have wide eyes 'cause we thought that he like it then why this is our last assessment? Is he going to expelled us or something?'

YG: This will be your last monthly assessment because next month you and your group need to prepare for a photo shoot and MV making.

'We don't understand on what he's saying right now...MV shoot? Photo shoot? Are we going to cast in our sunbaenims MV again?'

YG: haha you girls still don't understand huh? Fine,Congratulations you guys will going to debut

All of us shock We look at each other and we made a group hug ,jumping and crying because of the happiness. We look back at the CEO and thank him so much...

YG: you are all welcome , you girls deserve it So tomorrow we will having a meeting Don't be late okay?

All: Ne!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

At The Meeting>

Yg: So your Group Name will be J.E.W.E.L.S. your group will be the sister group of Treasure's.

'We nodded our head'

Yg: okay and your positions are-
  >Haneul will be the Main vocalist and the leader of the group
  >jaemin will be the ,Lead vocalist and visual
  >Jihyun will be lead vocalist and lead dancer.
  >y/n will be Lead vocalist, Main rapper, Main dancer, face of the group and maknae.

Yg: i will announced today that i will going to debut a new girl group at the social medias and like what i said yesterday your photo shoot and MV making will be next month KEEP WORKING HARD and again CONGRATULATIONS ~J.E.W.E.L.S.!!

All: KAMSAHAMNIDA!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆.......................∆
∆....................∆
∆................∆
∆............∆
∆........∆
∆....∆
∆.∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
∆.∆
∆....∆
∆.........∆
∆............∆
∆...............∆
∆...................∆
∆.......................∆
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆