>24

Kwanghee: can you two redo your iconic scene?

Treasure&Jewels(besides y/nwoo): Ohhhhhhh do ittttt!~

Jeongwoo scratches his nape while looking at you shyly to know if you want to do it

You look at everyone and said-
Y/n: ah y-yeah sure haha if it's okay to jeongwoo? *you look at him and he nod shyly*

Everyone started clapping and squeaking from excitement while the two of you started to Stand and walk to the center

Eunhyuk: ok! Jeongwoo and y/n whenever you both ready. ACTION!

You and jeongwoo started to stared at each other. And both of you feels something different.

Everyone is silent and focus on you and jeongwoo. They make sure that they didn't make any noise to distract the both of you.

He started to hold your hand and didn't even bother to  broke the eye contact.
He keep staring at you deeply  and said "saranghae" in a deep but kinda soft voice of him.

You stared at his doe eyes and said-
Y/n: nado saranghae (i love you too) in your softest tone of your voice.

Everyone gasp, covering their mouth.
Jeongwoo widened his eyes and turned red.

Then you started remember that the original "iconic scene" you dont have a line

Then you started remember that the original "iconic scene" you dont have a line. You dont say i love you too to him.

Ohmygosh y/n what the hell did you just said. You said in your mind

And the next thing you knew, everyone started screaming, squeaking. Because of romantically excitement.

Kwanghee: wait-Waitt!! Is that in the script?

Jihyun: ohmygodd my heartt

Haneul: the two of you looks so cute!

Jihoon: why it feels like the both of you confessing each other infront of us~

Eunhyuk: okay, i can't with this too!

jeongwoo looks at you once again and he smiled at you.