⁽ ⁰⁹ ⁾ "𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑘𝑜-𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑢 𝑅𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛"

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on febuary 1st, 2021 @ 1:45pm

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

CHAPTER NINE - THE NEKO-KARASU REUNION

KARASUNO FOLLOWED THE NEKOMA TEAM into the building as Atsushi saw Hinata run up to the same guy he saw when he went to find him. "Kenma!" He shouted making the guy, known as Kenma, to pause and stare at him. "Hey, you're with Nekoma?" Hinata asked with shock.

"Oh. Yeah." Kenma replied, looking away.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hinata whined.

"Because you didn't ask..." Kenma replied, making Hinata confused.

"But you said 'see you soon.' You must've known something." Hinata stated as Kenma looked at the orange haired boy.

"Your t-shirt said 'Karasuno High School.'" Kenma replied.

"Hey, hey, hey."

Atsushi noticed one of Kenma's teammates who had short, thick eyebrows and a mohawk that was dyed blonde, giving him a intimidating appearance. He also had cat-like eyes, similar to most of Nekoma's members.

"Tanaka-san 2.0..." Atsushi thought as he sighed to himself.

"What business might you have with our setter?" He hissed, making Hinata nervous as he backed up.

"It's fine." Kenma reassured his teammate as Hinata was shaking like a leaf.

"S-Sorry..." Hinata apologized as he bumped into Tanaka who radiated the same energy as the other guy.

"You too... What business might you have with our first-year?" Tanaka hissed back. Atsushi stared at the two with a blank look, watching the scene unfold.

"Is there a problem?"

"Wanna fight, city boy?"

Sugawara looked at Tanaka with an annoyed look. "We're going to "fight." That's why we're here to play the match. And stop the "city boy" thing. It's embarrassing." He scolded.

"Yamamoto, you're always quick to pick a fight. Stop it. It makes you look stupid." A guy with light brown hair and eyes and short added.

Sugawara and the guy started apologizing for their teammates. "I'm on a team full of idiots." Atsushi thinks to himself.

Kiyoko walked over to him. "You okay, Atsushi? You seem distracted." She asked. Atsushi turned to smile at the manager. "I'm fine, Kiyoko. I'm just wondering how unlucky it is of me to have idiotic teammates." He replied as Kiyoko giggled a bit.

He suddenly heard Yamamoto yell making Atsushi look over to see him staring at him and Kiyoko. "A lady... manager... beauty... cute boy... as well..." Yamamoto stuttered, backing away.

"Score!" A Nekoma member exclaimed.

"A lady manager! And a cute guy too!" The other added.

"We win yakisoba bread!" The two shouted in unison.

"Do I even wanna know what that's about?" Atsushi wondered.

"Setter..." Atsushi heard Kageyama mumble, making him look at him with confusion.

Karasuno walked into the gymnasium where Hinata is instantly amazed by it. "Wow, the ceiling's so high!" Hinata exclaimed.

"This is normal." Kageyama stated bluntly.