Welcome To The Neighborhood

Third Person's POV

Katara puts the last box into the moving van and gets in the car with her brother while their dad hops in the moving van. Katara's dad starts to drive away with Sokka behind him, Katara looks at the house she once called home and waves goodbye to it. 

After a couple hours they arrive at there new home and see a bald old guy smiling standing on there porch. Hakoda hops out and runs to the old guy and gives him a hug. Katara looks over at Sokka and he shrugged his shoulders. They get out and walk to the older men and they smile. 

The older man that they did not know said. "Welcome to the neighborhood, I am Gyatso and me and my nephew live next door." He points to the house to the right of them. 

A boy with brown curls and a orange beanie walks out of his house. "Hey Uncle are the new neighbors her...." He blushes at the sight of the beautiful blue eyed girl staring at him.

Aang's POV   

Oh my gosh she is so pretty...oh no am I blushing. 

My Uncle says with a laugh "Well are you gonna introduce yourself bud?"

I blush "Um.. hi nice to meet you my name is Aang what are yours." Uhh that was so embarrassing. The cute girl walks up to me and smiles.

"Hi, nice to meet you Aang I am Katara." She sticks her hands out and I shook it and wow I already have a crush on her. I wonder if the Gaang would like to meet them.

The boy steps up too "Hey what's up man I am Sokka." He gives me a  bro-handshake.

Katara that is such a pretty name especially for such a pretty girl I was to busy admiring her I almost didn't hear her ask my Uncle a question.

"Hey Mr. Gyatso how do you know our dad?" She smiles and says respectfully.

"Please dear just call me Gyatso and I was his old College professor and we kept in touch and when he told me he was moving to town I suggested we become neighbors and me and my nephew are here to help bring in funiture and take in your boxes." My Uncle says with a smile.

Katara says sweetly "Aww thank you Gyatso." and she turns to look at me and smiles "Thank you too Aang." she says. 

"Your wel'voice crack'come" uhh why did I just do that. 

"Haha" Katara giggles lightly, oh no she laughed at me I am so embarrassed. 

My Uncle claps his hands together "Well lets move you three in."

Katara's POV  

Wow he is so cute and strong I mean look at him carry that couch. 

Sokka and Aang were holding the couch with ease and Sokka says. "Hey dad where do you want us to put this." My dad directs them where to put it. 

Aang helps me bring my boxes to my new room and I look out my window and notice it is across from what I suspect Aangs room is. "Hey Aang?" 

Aang smiles that cute little cheeky smile "Yeah?"

"Is that your room?" I point to the window across from mine.

"Oh yeah it is thats cool so if you want to talk we can just roll up our windows to talk." He says a little nervously.

I smile at the little cutie in my room "Of course we can."

He laughs a little bit and it is so cute "Cool."

...    

After a couple of hours of decorating my room with my handsome new neighbor "So what grade are you in, me and my twin bro Sokka are Freshman."