Quick Authors note

So because I'm doing a One Piece x Mha crossover, I had to make quirks for the characters so I just want to make this to let you know the quirks of each member. They will be heavily refrenced off of their devil fruits. (except for Zoro who's quirk is based off of a theory of mine since he doesn't have a devil fruit) I also have ocs in this book so i will be explaining their quirk/devil fruit as well. SO without further ado, here we go!

Original crew

Luffy-Quirk: Rubber man. This user of this quirk is completely rubber which is perfect for deflecting attacks.

Zoro-Quirk:Demon. This allows the user to turn into and control a demon like entity when opening their right eye.

Nami-Quirk:Weather control. This allows the user to control the weather. The way she uses it is by controlling the weather with her bo staff.

Ussop-Quirk: Finger Gun. This allows the user to shoot bullets from their fingers. (well not bullets but like super powered air like bullets). The user can control the trajectory of the "bullets" as well.

Sanji-Quirk:Fire Foot. This allows the user to control fire using their feet and leg. (Kinda like Shinra Kusakabe but with the entire leg)

Chopper-Quirk:Human-The user of this quirk (which has to be an animal) is now a human half-breed. (I had no inspiration for this one so sorry that it sounds weird)

Robin-Quirk:Bloom: This quirk allows the user to replicate their body parts to "bloom" anywhere the user chooses.

Franky-He's a literal cyborg. I think you get it.

Brook-Quirk:Relive. This allows the user's soul to come back to their body after they die.

My ocs

Aitzo-Quirk:Angel. This allows the user of the quirk to be able to turn into and control an angel like entity when opening their left eye. (Like Zoro's quirk but reversed)

Shitai-Quirk:Air Control. The user of this quirk can control and turn into air. (like and air bender)

Ichikai-Quirk:Wolf. This allows the user to have wolf like attributes and abilities.

And that's all of them! I hope this will help you guys in the long run! Anyways, I'm out!

353 words