The First Fight Luffy vs. Izuku

Authors note: TW for fighting.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!" Present Mic screamed, startling the students. "Mic, please be a bit more quiet, the new kids are here and you're startling them." Aizawa said groaning. "Sorry Aizawa." Mic mumbled. "Any who, we have your fights lined up, so lets get started!"

"Heck yeah!" Luffy screamed, as if he was trying to challenge Mic's screaming expertise. "Who's going first?" "The first to go are Luffy and Izuku!" Mic announced walking towards the middle of the grounds. "Can the two people I called please come to the middle of the gym please." Luffy and Izuku both walked toward the middle on opposite sides of the middle. This'll be super fun!" Luffy thought, getting into his stance. "I studied his quirk before we got here, that'll be enough to beat this guy." Izuku thought as he also got into his stance.

"AAAAND GOOOO!!!" Present Mic screamed as he moved out the way to the two kids could clash. Luffy mindlessly went barging in, swinging his arms left and right, trying to connect a hit to which the other male dodged skillfully. "Is this really his plan, to swing wildly until he connects a hit? Deku thought. "What a childish plan, I'll beat him even easier now."

(With the rest of the class)

"This guy's weak as hell." Bakugou said, snickering. "Swinging like that isn't going to allow your punches to land, it'll allow even Deku to beat you, and Deku's weaker than a baby." "I wouldn't underestimate Luffy if I were you Zoro said looking at the light blond haired male. "And why's that?" Bakugou asked, smirking. "He looks dumb." " He may be dumb in school, but fighting is when he's Albert fucking Einstein. Zoro said while smiling and watching the fight pursue. I should know, I've been his friend for about 2 years now, and when he gets used to his opponent's technique and his environment, it's all over, and from the look in his eyes, it's over."

(With the fight)

"His attacks are becoming more coordinated, but that would stop me from beating him!" Deku thought as he threw what he thought would be his final punch. "And now!" Luffy thought as he quickly blocked the other boy's attack and landed his own attack to Izuku's temple, knocking him out. As he fell, Izuku thought, "How'd I end up like this?" "I analyzed his quirk, studied it, but he didn't use it. But since he used such a childish technique that I underestimated his abilities." "I'm very sorry for underestimating you, Monkey D. Luffy." After that, he passed out and Luffy won the match.

"AND THE WINNER IS LUFFY!!!!" Mic screamed as Luffy screamed, "YEAH!!!!" "Told you he'd win." Zoro said as Bakugou muttered curse words at the taller male. When Luffy came back to the class, he was showered with  "good job" and "you did great". Luffy then went back and picked up Izuku, who was still knocked out and brung him over by the class and set him up on the wall for if he woke up.

"Well that fight was interesting." Aizawa said checking the list of fights to see who would go next. "Let's get to the next fight shall we?"

         Done with this chapter! This one didn't take as long as the last two so i'll be able to upload 2 chapters probably! Another thing, some of the chapters in this book will have trigger warnings so make sure to read the top of the page before continuing the rest of the chapter so you can make sure some of the things in the chapter doesn't trigger you in some way. Anyways I'm out!

617 words