A crushing defeat: Zoro vs. Momo

Authors Note: This one will be pretty short bc Zoro's a DIFFERENT BREED. Also TW for fighting and cursing.

"The next fight that will take place is Zoro vs. Momo." Mr. Aizawa called out. "Go to the middle of the gym please." "Fuck." Zoro cursed inside his head. "Why was I paired with a girl of all people?" "Now Sanji's gonna be all over my ass because I beat up a girl." Damn him and his respect for women." As he thought, Sanji was staring into his soul as if he was saying, "You hit her I'll kill you". He didn't mind at all because he knew  he was gonna beat his ass, just because Zoro hadn't had any booze and Sanji hadn't had a cigarette yet, thing were going to most likely try to kill each other.

Both the kids approached the middle of the gym, again, one on a different side of the middle. "Fighting stances please." Mr Aizawa said, stand in the direct middle of the two. "And begin." Momo formed a sword and started at a fast and steady base swinging at the green haired male, to which all he did was dodge. "How is he dodging these?!" Momo thought as sweat dripped down her face as she picked up the pace, swings becoming less steady and a bit more erratic. But still, Zoro kept dodging. "If this is all this girl has, I can win this without hitting her." Zoro thought but the cravings for booze, especially sake, crossed his mind. "Yeah and after, I can ask the teach if I can borrow the strongest sake he has behind his desk." "And if he's going to go drinking with the pro heroes, if I can go."

Soon after speeding up her attacks, Momo got tired and stopped for a while so she could get a bit of rest. "I guess we'll do this now instead of later." Zoro thought as he walked to the girl, and then behind her and said, "Rule number 1, never do fast attacks, you run out of energy faster," as he firmly chopping her neck in the pressure point, knocking her out instantly. He made sure to catch and carry her over to the to the rest of the class.

"What's with these crazy strong kids?!" is what went through both Mic's and Aizawa's head as they saw Zoro carry over the unconscious Momo. "And the winner is Zoro." Aizawa said, astonished at Zoro's and Luffy's strength. "Nice job Zoro!" Luffy said as he patted the moss haired man's back. "I agree with Luffy, you did a very good job during your fight." Nico Robin added as she smiled. "So who's going next?" Shitai asked honest excited for their fight. "Hopefully it's me, I want to show Robin how strong I am!" Ichikai exclaimed as she flexed her muscles, earning a blushing and giggling Robin. "You're just a big simp." Zoro deadpanned looking straight at her. " I AM NOT A SIMP!!" Ichikai screamed, angered by his comment. "Shut up kids." Aizawa said, butting into the coversation, "The next fight's about to begin."

I'M DONE Y'ALL!! This one took a bit longer than expected and is a bit longer than expected, I'll make sure to post tomorrow so I don't leave you on to much of a cliffhanger. Anyways I'm out!

562 words