Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Juley Story: Love Story Part 2

*Limo Driver Drives to the music studio*

Miley's POV:

OMG who am I going to meet? Katy Perry? Lady Gaga? Nicki Minaj? I just want to know who I am meeting.

*Gets a text message*

Text Convo:

Scooter: Where are you?

Miley:Sorry! I'm just 2 minutes away! I think we were just stuck in traffic!

Scooter:You better be quick!

Miley: I am finally here! Bye!

*End Of Text Convo*

Limo Driver: We are here!

*opens miley's door*

Miley:Thanks! *Smiles*

*Walks into the music studio*

Miley:OMG scooter I'm so sorry!

Scooter: Finally!

*Miley Chuckles*

Scooter:Anyways I need to show you someone to meet... Come out Justin!

Miley:OMG! *Smiles*

*Justin comes out*

Justin:Hey!

Miley:Hey! it's really nice to meet you *smiles*

Justin's POV:

She's so hot. I really liked her since Hannah Montana was first aired on tv! Oh shit... I forgot, in with Selena. Miley seems more nicer than Selena... No Justin! What are you doing?! If you hook up with Miley then you're cheating on Selena. Snap out of it Justin!

*end of POV*

Justin:Its really nice to meet you too!*smiles*

Scooter: I am now Justin's new producer/manager because he just moved here from Canada today and his old producer/manager is still in Canada.

Miley:Kewl!

Scooter:Oh! and i also brought you two here because i need to tell you something really important!

Miley:What is it?

Scooter: I thought that you two could go on tour together for 1 year! all around the world!

Miley: Cool!

Justin: Can you bring anyone...like friends, family?

Scooter:No sorry! we already have too many people coming on tour with us

Miley:Aww! *looks down* how am i gonna tell Demi that I'm leaving her for 1 whole year?

Scooter: ok guys! we're having rehearsals and tour meeting tomorrow so be there at 6 AM.

Miley: Why can't it be like 8AM or something like that.

Scooter:Becuase he have heaps of things to do and after that day,

we're leaving for the tour and tickets go on sale about 4PM today and more than 10 Million people are already on the waiting list to get tickets.

Miley:*thinking: I don't want to go to rehearsals tomorrow*

Miley:*to scooter; lies* Oh i forgot! I u-um was mea-mean't to umm meet Demi at the mall tomorrow to pick out um- *gets cut off*

Scooter: Miss Cyrus! That is the worst excuse i've ever heard in my whole life now be there at 6AM tomorrow!

Miley:*chuckles* Fine, anyways what is the name of the tour?

Scooter: I thought of a name and i thought we could named it the Believe and Breakout Tour

Justin: That seems cool!

Scooter:We are done for the day so you two can go now and see you tomorrow!

______________________

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??

comment below what you think