Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Jiley Story: Love Story Part 39

The next morning...

Miley woke up with mascara and tears down her face.

Miley wanted to lay in bed all day because she felt so depressed but she didn't want to be lazy so she started to wipe her tears and to clean herself up.

Justin woke up minutes later and stared at Miley for a couple of seconds and then did his usual daily routine (shower, hair, clothes and teeth).

Miley finally got up and got dressed.

She put on Black Jeans, a blue tank top, a leather jacket and military boots.

She also put her hair into a side pigtail and then left the room.

She knocked on Scooter's hotel room door and he answered.

Scooter: hey Miley!

Miley: Scooter, can I please have my own room?

Scooter: umm...sure

Miley: thanks! See you Scooter!

Miley left and went down to the lobby to get her own hotel room.

She went back to her old hotel room and grabbed her stuff.

Justin: whoa, where are you going?!

Miley: I now have my own room.

Justin: look, I'm sor-

Miley: sorry doesn't help, Justin. Bye bye bastard.

Miley took her suitcase and stuff and took it to her new hotel room.

Miley: Now this is better!

Miley was so angry that she started writing some lyrics down about Justin in her notebook.

She written paragraphs and paragraphs about Justin and turned it into a song. She decided to call it "Wrecking Ball" and then she got out her laptop and started recording the song and started picking out some tunes.

She finally finished the song and she uploaded the audio on YouTube and it reached 15 million views in less than 24 hours.

A few days later...

Miley was busy writing some new songs for her next album 'Bangerz'.

Miley's phone started ringing.

It was an unknown number but she answered it anyways.

Phone Convo:

Miley: hello?

????: hello, I have heard your amazing new song 'Wrecking Ball'. I love it so much that I would love to film a music video for it.

Miley: oh thank you and sure...who are you?

???: I'm Terry Richardson, France's favourite photographer and director.

Miley: oh very nice to meet you.

Terry: since you are in Paris, France right now, we can get started on the music video today.

Miley: sure, I would love that. Thanks

Terry: I will send you the address to the studio.

Miley: ok thanks.

Terry: see you then.

End of phone Convo.

Miley put on red lipstick, black mascara, a tiny bit of eyeliner and foundation.

She wore a white small crop top, a white underwear and Doc Marten boots.

She tied her long wavy brunette hair into a ponytail and left.

She got a taxi to the studio and when she got there, she met the crew and started filming. Terry wanted her to cry so she was thinking about Justin and she started crying immediately.

She also had to be naked, on top of a wrecking ball. She started knocking walls down with tools and a wrecking ball.

Terry: and...that's a wrap people, well done.

Miley thanked the crew, watched the music video and then left.

Miley: Justin isn't gonna like this *smiles* oh well.

_________________
Lets try and get 50k reads for this story by Friday :)

Please comment what you want to happen next and please vote :)

Thanks :)