Prom Ask Outs

A/n

Alright! So now I will be taking over this chapter just like sashapiter did with the last hope you guys enjoy!

----------

So, prom is nearing, and that is making the school break out into asking people out. It's like one second someone asks another and then it happens like five seconds after with two other people.

Everyone has already received their college answers and it seems they all were accepted in their dream ones but they all don't talk about it because mainly Camila and Lauren don't want to hear about it, not right now.

Camila closed her locker and walked over to Zayn, Colson, Normani, and Hailee who were standing off to the side, waiting for her.

"Prom is nearing, do you guys know who will you be asking out?" Camila questions.

"I'm going solo," Zayn says.

"Honestly I don't even fucking know, I may ask Ariana to go with me as just friends," Colson says.

"Gerald is asking Halsey and well I'm waiting for Dinah to ask me," Normani says.

"Same here with Shawn," Hailee smiles.

"So are you asking my sister or is she asking you, Camila?" Zayn looks at the brunette.

"I'm asking her but it's sorta a surprise," Camila said.

"We didn't peg you as a romantic," Normani nudges her.

"Only when I know the relationship is real," Camila smiles embarrassingly.

"So how and when are you asking her?" Colson asks.

"Tonight I may-"

Camila stops talking when she sees Lauren heading their way talking with Dinah, Shawn, Gerald, Ariana, and Liam.

Liam wraps an arm around Lauren's shoulder and pulls her close as they both laugh at something that Dinah probably said.

"That doesn't bother you?" Colson speaks beside Camila.

"Yes and no. Lauren and Liam must have been fuck buddies but they are also best friends. Just like you and me Col," Camila says.

"You don't see me still touching you," Colson teases.

Camila laughs and gently pushes him into the lockers. "Shut up," Camila says.

Lauren and the group she's hanging with come and join Camila and the one she is hanging with.

"Hey!" Lauren smiles. She cups Camila's chin and plants a kiss on her lips.

"Hey," Camila smiles.

"What were you guys chatting about over here?" Lauren asks.

"What everybody else is talking about," Camila says.

"Prom?" Lauren raises an eyebrow.

"Bingo," Camila says.

"Speaking about prom!" Dinah says. She opens some side doors leading outside and she comes back in with a pizza box. "Mani," Dinah says. She kneels to one knee and opens the pizza box. "Will you be the pepperonis to my pizza and go to prom with me?" Dinah asks.

Everyone in the hallway turns to look at Normani and Dinah as they coo at the cuteness.

"That was so cheesy Dinah Jane. And I mean that literally. I will love to be the pepperonis to your pizza and go to prom with you," Normani says.