The Restart Of An Old Story

Lauren knocks on the door to the Cabello's house. For the first time in forever she has to knock on this very door, she will just feel very awkward if she just walks in with the key that she has. The door opens to reveal a sleepy Sinu.

"Oh hi Lauren, " The old lady smiles weakly.

"Did I come at the wrong time Mrs. Cabello?" Lauren asks.

"Mrs. Cabello? Come on Lauren, just because everything is distant between you and Camila doesn't mean you have to call me like that, " Sinu says.

"Sorry, " Lauren murmurs.

"Nothing to be sorry for, come in." Sinu steps aside and the green-eyed girl steps inside.

"Is Camila here?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah up in her room, " Sinuhe smiles brightly this time.

Lauren nods and jogs up the stairs. Once Lauren comes face to face with the younger Cuban's door she starts to get nervous. A lump forms in her throat, Lauren swallows it, raises her first, knocking on the door lightly.

A minute or two later the door opens and Camila's eyes widen.

"Hi..." Lauren rubs her arm clearly nervous.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" Camila asks.

"Can I talk with you?" Lauren asks.

"Uh sure, " Camila steps aside.

Lauren steps inside Camila's room right when the brunette shut the door behind her.

"What's...up?" Camila asks.

"I want to get straight to the point so here it is, this whole situation is effecting us horribly, listen I fucking like you Camila, a lot. And I know relationships aren't out thing, but... Rebecca was right, we don't wanna date because of our horrible history of dating, we dated before and it didn't work out but this time I'm determined I can't watch you any longer making out with Colson when I know it could be me, " Lauren explains everything coming straight from her heart.

Camila stands back, dumbfounded. She didn't know that her best friend felt like this, she didn't know she was hurting Lauren when she was with Colson. Camila knew Lauren was right, and Rebecca, Selena cheated on her and she lost trust and confidence in all women and boys.

Camila noticed she hasn't said anything when Lauren spilled out all of her emotions towards her, even convinced her feeling towards Camila herself.

"Lauren..." Camila tries to get words out but she can't. It's been ages since Camila has confessed her feelings towards anyone.

Before Camila could stop herself she grabs the taller girl's face and crashes their lips. This kiss was different, like them transmitting all their feeling they have for one another without saying a single word. Camila pulls away pecking the girl's lips over and over again.

"I like you too Lauren, " Camila whispers, finally relieved to let those words roll off her tongue.

Lauren smiles brightly, "I'm glad you feel the same I thought this was going to go horribly and I will be an embarrassment."

"Never baby, " Camila whispers, caressing the older girl's cheek.

Lauren gazes into her best friend's beautiful chocolate eyes feeling like their pulling her in. Like Camila read her mind, the smaller girls connect their lips again.

Before Camila can forget she pulls away from Lauren and cups the older girl's face.

"Before I forget Lo, maybe we should decide to take things slow, " Camila whispers.

"I agree, " Lauren smiles.

Camila smiles and rests their foreheads together.