"WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT"

It was a Monday morning, Camila driving to school with Lauren on the passenger side. Their weekend was a success it wasn't awkward maybe a little touching but nothing too extreme.

Both girls are in comfortable silence but Camila every once in a while stares at Lauren's tapping fingers. All she wants to do was take her hand delicately in hers and hold it. She shakes her head and pulls up to the school parking lot.

Once she found her per usual parking spot both girls get out when Camila turned off the car, locking it.

Once both girls reach the school entrance the students outside of the school, hanging out, start murmuring to each other. Camila brushes it off and opens the door, letting Lauren enter first.

Now once they enter the building everyone stares at them, some murmur, and some look like they are approving for some reason.

Camila accompanies the green-eyed girl to her locker and leans against the rows of lockers, while the green-eyed girl takes out her necessary things.

"Done?" Camila murmurs.

"Yeah, " Lauren smiles.

Camila nods and both girls then go to Camila's locker. Once she is done both separate into their classes.

~

Upon finishing her second period Camila walks out of her class, the people coming out beside her giggling and murmuring. Camila furrows her eyebrows but shakes it off.

"Hey!" She hears.

She turns around to see a group of girls and boys. "What?" She asks firmly.

"So was that some good pussy or what?" A blond-haired boy asks.

Camila furrows her eyebrows, "What?"

The blond boy chuckles, high fives his friend, turning his back to Camila. Camila looks at the floor confusingly and continues her route to her class.

On her way there she sees Dinah, Normani, Ally, Niall, and Shawn. She jogs over to them and when the group sees her they put their phones away.

"Hey, guys do you know why everyone is murmuring, making inappropriate comments, laughing, and giggling when I pass by!?" Camila asks.

"Was gonna ask the same shit, " Dinah speaks up.

"Everyone has been getting texts but one of us hasn't nobody in our group, " Shawn explains.

"Been trying to get the text but nothing, " Normani nods.

"Do you think it's about me?" I asked.

"Nope, " Camila hears the familiar raspy voice.

Camila turns to Lauren and furrows her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"Its been happening to me too, " Lauren states.

"It's happening again everyone is staring this way, " Ally whispers.

Camila and Lauren look around and then at each other.

~

Camila is walking to the cafeteria for lunchtime when a group of boys said "Pussy so good, am I right?"

They laugh and Camila shakes her head. She opens the door to the cafeteria, upon walking to her table, a group of girls passes her by, commenting, "Bout time fuckgirl she was just another fuck and flee."

Camila focuses on the girl that commented as she leaves. Camila remembers her, she fucked her like about a year ago in Junior year.

Camila sits on her table, "Tell me you guys found out."

"Yeah we did, " Niall responds.

"Well say it!" Both Cubans respond.

"Apparently someone outed you guys, " Niall starts as he continues, "They said they were passing by the supply closet and heard you guys talking to then everything gets silent to then the muffled moans arriving."

Camila and Lauren look at each other, wide eyes, and mouths gaped. Two boys pass by their table and the Asian one that's probably in the football team looks at the two Cubans.

"Best friends much, " He says and his friend laughs.

Both boys leave and Camila slams her fist on the table. She moves everyone's food trays to the sides and stands up on the table.

"EVERYONE LISTEN THE FUCK UP!" Camila yells, gathering everyone’s attention.

Everyone looked at her, most scared, some still smirking towards her.

“I’M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND LAUREN. WHAT HAPPENED IS OUR FUCKING BUSINESS. YEAH, WE FUCKED, SO WHAT? AND GUESS WHAT, I WOULDN’T MIND IF IT HAPPENED AGAIN."

Lauren looked at her best friend with shock in her eyes and got up slowly. “Camila, what are you doing?" She asked softly, getting up on the table with Camila.

“I’m doing what I should’ve done a long time ago,” Camila said, before facing Lauren, and pulling her in, connecting her lips with her own, allowing for pretty much the whole school to see.

Yeah, they were fuckgirls, and yeah, relationships weren’t their type of thing, but right now none of that stuff mattered. Right now, all that mattered was this moment and nothing else.