Manwhore Chaos

What's this? Two updates back to back?! WOAAAH! I just felt that y'all deserved another chapter.

This chapter has a strong **TRIGGER WARNING** Talking about rape. Viewer Discretion is highly advised. If you are uncomfortable with the talk of rape, please skip this chapter.

If anyone you know has been sexually assaulted, the phone National Sexual Assault Hotline is 1-800-656-4673

Please don't be afraid to speak up if anything has happened to you or someone you know. Everyone deserves justice. Find someone you trust to talk to about it, but please call the hotline if you don't have anyone to talk to! I love y'all!

Without further ado, I present to you: MANWHORE CHAOS (WC 4,614)

Skyra's POV

"Good morning class. We will pick up where we left off yesterday."

As I make my way to the back of the class where the supply cabinet is, I hear a few students whispering amongst each other, "Did you hear? Servius shagged with that Hufflepuff last night and then that Gryffindor girl from Potions class?" I try to ignore what I just heard, "No talking!"

The class door opens, it was Draco, "Professor Malfoy, may I borrow you for a moment please?" The whole class is looking in the direction of the door, ""Of course. No talking or getting out of your seats, and please do your work! Anyone out of their seats will receive detention." I state walking out into the hallway.

"Have you heard about our son?!" Draco questions in a angry tone. I sigh, "What about the Hufflepuff and the Gryffindor? Yeah, I just heard." He looks at me with a shocked look on his face, "Try four Gryffindors, two Hufflepuffs, eight Ravenclaws, and one Slytherin." My face goes white as a ghost, "Excuse me?!" He nods his head in agreement, "That's what I'm saying. We have to talk to him. This is ridiculous!"

I feel the tears forming in my eyes, not in sadness, but in anger, "Our son is a manwhore! Pansy doesn't have to worry about Avander. We have to worry about our player of a son." Draco hugs me, "We will talk more at lunch. Get back in there." Before I even open the door to the classroom, "Mr. Gracier, I know you're not out of your seat or you'll be in detention with Professor Snape if I see that you have moved from that chair!" Draco steps back, "You really scare me with that shit y'know." I shake my head as he starts walking away.

Walking back into the classroom, "Okay class, sorry for the interruption. What have you read so far?"

A young Slytherin girl who reminds me of a younger version of Pansy raises her hand. "Yes, Ms. Baker?" I ponder.

"We have read that there are 3 unforgiveable curses. That dark magic can be used to defend ourselves in time of need." Ms. Baker answers. In response, "Can anyone tell me what the 3 unforgiveable curses are and why they are unforgiveable?" Avander raises his hand.

I look around to see if any other students have raised their hands, but no one other than Lycissa has. I would call on her, but since she is my daughter, the other students already suspect she knows more than they do, which is true. They don't know about Avander. "Yes Mr. Zabini"

Avander clears his throat, "The 3 unforgiveable curses consist of 1. The Cruciatus Curse causes excruciating pain to an opponent/enemy. 2. The Imperius Curse gives total control into the one casting the spell. 3 The Killing Curse providing instantaneous death to the opponent. When casting the killing spell a bolt of Green light will appear. They are unforgiveable and will get you sent to Azkaban on a life sentence."