Mudblood

**WARNING, TRIGGER WARNING. SLIGHT TALK OF SUICIDE.**

Skyra

I follow Hermione to the Gryffindor common room.

The password is 'Draconis' that will be easy to remember because of Draco.

His parents named him after a constellation, and Draconis is a double star in the Draco Constellation

"This is our room. Your bed is over there. Make yourself at home, since you'll be living in the dorm with me," Hermione says. You can tell she doesn't like it as much as me.

"Oh, you like reading?" I ask her seeing all her books on the shelf

"Yeah, I love reading. I will most likely spend all my time in the library," she laughs

She may be a mudblood but she doesn't seem too bad. If I have to room with her, might as well make the best of it, I guess.

I go to sleep; I hate knowing I'm not in the same common room as my friends and Draco. I hope this doesn't change my friendships.

I wake up, shower, and put on my robe. Hermione walks with me to the Great Hall. I make it to the Slytherin table

"Bye Hermione. See you in the dorm tonight," I say with a smile

"What the hell was that Sky?" Draco asks with an attitude

I look at him, grab his hand, "Dray, if I have to live with her, I need to at least try to get along with her. Potter and Weasley came over after I fell asleep and I heard them talk about me."

He looks at me with his piercing eyes, "What did they say about you Sky? Don't hold it back, I can tell it upset you."

I hold my tears back a little, "Weasley said that I'm going to end up killing them because nothing good ever came out of a Slytherin. And Potter said I was cute, and he would want to date me."

"Well, you are cute. I think I have a plan. And as for Weasley, just ignore him and act nice to him." Draco said as I see the wheels turning in his head.

Draco

She looks so beautiful in her Slytherin robe, with her light brown hair and baby Blue eyes.

I am in love with her. She's all I think about

"Well Draco, what's your plan?" Sky asks me

"Well y'know our parents said that Potter will be up to something. Pretend to date him for a little while then once you figure something out, call it quits." I tell her. I hate the thought of her with anyone other than me, especially Potter.

She looks so confused and worried, "Dray, I don't know. What if it goes terribly wrong?"

"Do you trust me?" I ask her

"Y'know I trust you with everything," she says softly

"Then just do it. I will be here, and nothing will happen to you. I promise" I say a little worried

6 Months Later

Skyra

"Draco, how much longer do I have to do this. Harry has been treating me nice, and nothing seems weird. I don't want to actually like him," I look at Draco upset

He hugs me, "Not much longer. Just give it a few more days and if nothing, then you can dump him. I hate seeing you with him anyway."

Harry walks up

"Malfoy. Do you mind if I talk to my girlfriend alone?" Harry rolls his eyes

"I'll see you later Sky," the look on Draco's face. I can tell he's hating this as much as me, maybe a little more.