Forgiven

**SEXUAL CONTENT. Viewers Discretion is Advised**

After your fun, you realize you have to hurry up before you miss potions, and your dad kills both of you.

Skyra

"Babe, have you seen my robe?" Draco calls while I'm in the bathroom

I roll my eyes, we go through this so much, "Did you check under the bed? You have the tendency of kicking it under there."

I walk out of the bathroom wearing a Green and Black plaid skirt, with fishnet stockings, thigh high socks, White Slytherin long sleeve button up shirt and Black ankle high boots. Draco gets up off the floor from finding his damn robe under the bed... Typical Draco

"Oh hell no! Go change. RIGHT NOW!" He demands

"Why? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I say rudely

He looks me up and down in disbelief, "What's wrong with it? You look too fucking good for your own good. I don't want everyone looking at you. You're mine, and mine only"

I like when he gets possessive over me

"Baby, I know I'm yours and yours only. But no matter what I wear people will look" I tell him

"Fine. But put your robe on and hide your love bites. Especially from your father. I don't want to die today, " He says with a grim look on his face

I walk over to Draco, stand on my tippy toes kissing him.

Walking over to my side of the bed, I bend over to pick my robe up off the floor, knowing Draco was staring at my ass. He walks up behind me and grabs my ass, squeezing it a little.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! Stop that. We have to go to class!" I yell at him

He looks at me, "We can skip class today and just have some fun"

I smirk at him, "I think we can do that babe"

I push Draco against the wall, start making out with him for a few minutes and when I know he's going to try to act on it, I grab my stuff and walk out the room. Smirking because I know I just gave him a boner he can't fix until tonight.

I get to class with a few minutes to spare and then Draco comes in the class and sits next to me, smirking at him.

"That was really rude babe. You can't get me in the mood and leave me like that. You'll pay for that." He says with a look of evil in his eyes

I giggle, "We'll see about that"

We made it through charms class and next is potions. Me and Draco sit in the back of the class. We are typically working on things for the Death Eaters or something along those lines, but today you didn't have anything to work on for them.

Draco

All I can think about is her teasing me giving me blue balls. I wanted to get payback for what she did to me, and I know exactly how to do.

She's pretending to pay attention to what her dad is teaching but I can see the wheels turning in her head.

I put my hand on her thigh, with my cold rings pressing into her thigh, making my way up her thigh. She's not even phased by what I'm doing to her, which turns me on even more. I move her lace underwear to the side, rubbing on her clit, sticking one finger in, while I rub her clit. She squirms a little in her chair, still acting like the bad little bitch she is. I give her a little smirk; I can tell she's getting really turned on from this. I can hear her quiet little moans, so I stick another finger in and do the 'come hither' motion with my fingers against her g-spot. I get away with this for five minutes, then I start to feel he pussy walls start to tighten up, so I pull my fingers out.