Homecoming

Hi loves, I hope you're all doing well. Sorry for the wait on the chapter, lost some motivation! I hope to start the next chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and tell others about the story! I love y'all

**TW: SEXUAL CONTENT! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!**

Without further ado, I present: HOMECOMING (WC: 4,870)

----

A brown headed girl appears out of nowhere, screaming, "HARRY!" the girl runs over to Harry's body, tears falling down her face, "What did they do to you baby?"

Draco, Sky, and Grandpa Tom's mouths dropped as the girl in front of them was someone who they would never expect to see. Automatically thinking they were seeing a ghost, rubbing their eyes, but when they saw that the girl was still there and her appearance didn't change, they were in disbelief.

"Aurora?!" They all shout at once

Looking at them with confusion, "My name is Hailey, not Aurora. What did you do to my boyfriend?!"

"Boyfriend?" Draco questions the girl.

Was this girl really named Hailey and she just looked like their precious angel daughter or was it their daughter with memory loss?

"Sky, do it," Draco says as he has a few tears roll down his eyes

She looks at her husband with a look of fear. Not knowing what to expect, if she did this would they get their daughter back or if the girl standing in front of her name really is Hailey. Hoping that they don't get their hearts shattered, but know that it is a fifty-fifty chance of good news.

"Finite Incantatum," Sky says pointing her wand at the girl.

A few minutes passed by as the girl stayed silent until, "Mum, dad, Grandpa Tom. Why are y'all crying? What the hell happened to Potter?"

Draco and Sky run up to her and hug her tightly, "my sweet Aurora. Oh baby, I'm so glad you're back."

"What do you mean back? I never left did I? Dad, what happened?"

The tears flow heavily down Sky's face. Their little girl who they lost months ago is back. She didn't care about anything else, that beautiful face was back. They thought they had lost their daughter forever, that they would never see her sweet face, hear her angelic voice speak or sing again, or see all their kids under the same roof again.

"Baby, you were kidnapped by Harry and Luna. Everyone found a body on a rock that looked like you. And, well you were dead."

Aurora looks at her mum as her eyes water, her feeling her legs becoming weak and body numb to the thought of her family believing she was dead. Before she had the chance to fall, Draco swept her off her feet, holding her in his arms.

"How- how long have I been gone?" She asks

Pulling her closer, along with his wife, "long enough baby, long enough. Now, let's get you back with everyone."

"I'm sorry you thought I was dead. I never would've.." She's cut off by her mum grabbing on to her and holding her like it was going to be the last time she would ever touch her, "Honey, don't you ever apologize. We should be apologizing to you, for not being able to protect you."

--

"Mum, dad is that you?" Lycissa shouts from upstairs

Pansy walks into the foyer where Aurora stands, "Bell, I thought you were upstairs with Avander."