Chapter 3

Astrid's POV

"Why does it have to be him?" I groaned as I walked over to my car with the girls "okay I get it. I need to study but can't someone else help me with it"

"I know right Nathan is gonna be a dick to ome.. I just know it" Clair muttered annoyed.

"I guess that is true... I mean his last name is Dickerson" Kara spoke up from her side as we stopped near my car. That was the statement that caught all of our attention.

"It is?" Abby asked looking interested at the new found information.

"I wasn't supposed to say that" she rushed out before slapping a hand on her mouth.

"How'd you know that? I thought it was Stone or something" Clair added in.

"Well.. I heard his dad scolding him about something and the words sort of slipped his mouth and well.. long story short Nathan found out I knew and threatened to tell the teacher I cheated on my last math test if I told anyone" she explained.

"Well. Well. Well... I guess I'll be the one annoying him after all. Thank you Kara and trust me Nathan knows the teacher wouldn't believe him over you" Clair spoke with mischief probably thinking about all the things we could do.

Before I could say anything I heard familiar voice callin out from behind me "Bitch.... bitch.. bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch" I could hear him clearly but my names only bitch for my friends not for a dickhead. He stopped calling me after a while "Astrid" that one word made me turn around though I did it agonizingly slow "give me your number"

"Someone sounds desperate" Clair laughed from behind me though we both knew why he wanted it.

"I'm not desperate. Give me your fucking number so we can get over with it" he argued still keeping his distance. From the tone of his voice I'm pretty sure he was mad.

"Over with what Zayden?" Abby taunted.

"Astrid" he sort of whined out though he was angry.

"So what I'm supposed to shout it?" I remarked crossing my arms.

"You know.. it's funny how this is the best long distant relationship I've seen. It's the only one where two people can communicate face to face" Jared, one of Zayden's other friends snickered out.

"Just put your number in and I can give it to him" Nathan finally spoke walking over to me handing me a phone that had been opened. I placed my number in thinking my friends had said enough for now.

"Thank you" his tone sounded happily sarcastic.

"Welcome" I answered though I knew what he meant as he walked away "I'm gonna block him"

"Good idea.. I'll do the same to Nathan" Clair stated as I opened the door to my new car.

I walked over and opened the door to my car as Kara got in. Clair was driving Abby so she wouldn't have to leave her car here.

I slowly got out of the parking lot careful not to scratch it knowing my dad wouldn't let me live it down "we're going to my house right?" Kara asked.

"Yeah we'll pick Lara up and go to my house" I murmured as I turned down her street.

Kara opened the door once I parked and spoke "do you want to come in or.."

"I'm good.. hurry up" I rushed as she nodded running over to her house door.

I sat there for a while till my phone started vibrating "shit" I got up a bit and grabbed my phone for my back pocket. When I looked at it there was an unknown number messaging me.. great.