Chapter 6

Astrid's POV

"Told you we'd need popcorn" Abby broke the silence as Kara slapped Abby's arm shutting her up.

I watched as Clair walked over to me before speaking "I hate you.." before I could say anything she walked out leaving me there.

"I just wanted to come in my room" I mumbled looking at the papers scattered all around the place.

"Remember when you told me things couldn't get worse.. I think it just did" Kara talked this time.

"Why does she hate me?"

"Probably cause Nathan kissed you" Abby blurted out as Kara slapped her again.

"Well I didn't kiss him" I glared at Kara.

"Why are you glaring at me? I didn't do anything"

I heard the door open and turned around to see Clair "I just wanted to say one last thing.. Kara rethink your decision in love cause Abby cheated on you"

This time when Clair walked out I looked at Kara who was now looking at Abby "I can explain" those three words coming from Abby's mouth proved Clair right. I didn't even know what to say and I guess Kara didn't either.

"We're over" she muttered before walking out tears evident in her eyes. I wanted to run after her but I knew that it wasn't my place to do so.

"Wait Kara" Abby looked at me once with worried eyes before running after Kara.

"What just happened?" I mumbled thinking about how one simple kiss effected the whole friendship.

"I think Nathan just single handedly ruined a lot of things.. I did not think that was possible" he added walking in front of me still keeping distance "I'm gonna.. go now"

I didn't answer him I just sat there thinking about how the perfect sleepover went perfectly wrong. The same questions ran around inside my head..

Why would Clair say that? Why would Nathan do that? Why would Abby cheat? Why couldn't I stop them all?

I pulled my legs closer hugging them wondering where it all went wrong. You let it go wrong..

I didn't

You did..

"Hey. Hey.. no matter how much I'd love to see you cry you seriously shouldn't" I heard Zayden say and that's when I remembered he was still here "seriously I wouldn't know how to stop you if you start.. I can't go near you how am I supposed to do anything so please don't cry. If you start you know your not going to stop. Do not cry" I wanted to cry at first but for some reason a laugh made its way out instead "oh look now that's okay. Laughing is good. Just don't cry.. keep laughing"

"Your an idiot" I chuckled out as a tear dried up before it fel.

"No thanks you play that role perfectly yourself. Now if you'll excuse me I will leave before you start to cry so I won't get blamed. Bye bitch" he stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same. This time he actually left with all his stuff.

I sat there for a while just thinking. I didn't want to go down stairs so I waited. I waited till I thought everyone would've cooled down. It took an hour but I got up and made my way down stairs. I saw Aaron and Lara looking upset as they say on the couch quietly. What really caught my eye was Kara sitting there looking more broken than ever. Her eyes were bloodshot red and she was still crying.