Chapter 5

Astrid's POV

"That's correct" he spoke the same words again "your really fast"

"I try" I murmured as he scanned the paper over one more time.

"For the last time Clair just do it already. How the fuck do you expect me to teach you something if you don't do it" Zayden practically yelled like he's been doing for the past thirty minutes.

"Do you want to try one more question.. as an extra?" I just nodded cause it was low key easy.

He gave me another paper and somehow I managed to do it within a minute or so "good" he took the paper and placed it with the rest "I don't get it. If your so good at it why don't you pass?"

"I guess I never tried actually learning it.. it's kind of fun" I told him earning a small smile.

"Zayden.. I think your the one in trouble now" Nathan said getting up from the bean bag.

"What?" Zayden looked at him confused for a quick second though he seemed frustrated.

"I just finished teaching her everything she needs to know.. for now" Nathan grinned as if he'd just won the lottery.

"You know what change on plans you get over here and make Clair do it... I'll help Astrid" Zayden got up but Nathan stopped him.

"No I think I'll stick with her"

Zayden stood there for a while before opening his mouth "you get the fact that even if you teach her the teacher would think I did it right?"

"Okay change of plans you get over here.. I'll try dealing with this idiot" Nathan glared as he walked over to Clair. I just sat there thinking I'm free..

"Okay.. so what's next?" He asked sitting down where Nathan was as I got up creating space between us as he just rolled his eyes.

"I have no clue" I added "wanna play video games or something?"

"Sure" I didn't stop myself as I walked over to the door "are you coming or?.." he got up and walked over.

"Are you seriously leaving me here with this thing?" Nathan asked looking as if he just lost that lottery.

"Sorry bro but I had my fair share of time with her" Zayden answered following me out.

I walked down the hallway towards the gaming room. It was a room where we'd play games. There was a PlayStation there along with a bunch of games in a shelf. A huge TV would be placed in front of the couch and it's my favorite room.

I opened the door going in as he followed still ten feet behind me "so what do you want to play?" I asked as he walked over to the shelf going through all the options.

"What about this?" He asked holding up 'Forza Horizon 4'.

"You sure you want to play that cause that's my favorite and I'm really good at it"

"I don't mind Ms. Cocky"

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes as he walked over placing it in. He took one controller and I moved to grab mine when he moved away keeping the distance.