Ayano (Yandere Simulator)

(TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE,MENTION OF PANIC ATTACKS.)

"Sup Ayano" I said as I walked into her room and plopped down on her bed all I got was an annoyed grunt as Ayano cyber-stalked some geek called Gema for a reason I didn't care about really.

"You do realise it's midnight?" Ayano asked not taking her eyes away from the computer.

"Yep. It's not like your parents are here so I might make myself comfortable" I said shifting further into her bed laughing at how much I knew I was annoying her.

"I see why your (parents/parent) constantly kick(s) you out of their house" I gasped dramatically but ended up just laughing.

"Have fun being creepy Yan-Chan. I'm gonna get some sleep. Running around after you is tiring" I said not catching her answer as I drifted off to sleep.

(Dream)

"Freak!"

"Weirdo!"

"Robot!"

An 8 year old boy lingered around the corner as he heard insults be spat at a girl around his age. She just stood there. She never retaliated or anything just stood there taking it before the bullies got bored and left her standing there in the middle of the playground. And this time wasn't any different the girl just stood there while the bullies left but this time the boy decided to finally approach the girl instead of just watching and running off like he usually did.

The girl must of heard his footsteps as her head jerked up quickly as the boy got closer to her. Thinking he was one of the bullies she just put her head down and stared at the gravel underneath her polished shoes.

"Hello?" The boy asked receiving a nod as a sign she was listening,she still didn't look up.

"What's your name?"

"Ayano. Aishi,Ayano" He finally got to hear her voice properly.

"I'm (Y/N). (L/N),(Y/N)" Ayano looked up and nodded.

And this is how Ayano and (Y/N) managed to be each others first friend.

(Dream End)

My (E/C) eyes cracked open as I was shook firmly. I looked up to the person next to me to see Ayano staring at me blankly like usual.

"School starts soon" Was all she said before leaving the room to make us some breakfast. I smiled and got dressed with the uniform I had stuffed in my bag the night before and left Ayano's room to join her for the food she had prepared for us.

(TIME SKIP)

I groaned as me and Ayano walked up towards the school gates a few people looked towards me as I did that but turned back to their little group of friends or just carried on walking on their own.

"Hey Ayano have you ever wanted to eat the cherry blossoms? It even has cherry in the name like c'mon-" My rambles were cut short as Ayano ran from next to me to crouching behind a bush. I looked up to what she was staring at to see none other than Taro Yamada, Her senpai. I watched as Ayano listened to the conversation Taro and his friend Osana were having. The way Ayano looked at Taro made my chest hurt for some reason it felt heavy as if my breathing was being restricted. Her grey eyes would fill with life as soon as Taro came into view, her face would brighten and her posture would change to a giddy one as if she was a child getting candy. It hurt to see.

'Ayano never shows any emotion around me' I thought as my chest got tighter. I shook my head and crouched down behind the bush next to her, listening as well.