Hazu (Yandere Simulator)

(I love him. That's all I need to say)

(Y/N)'s POV:

     I shivered as the wind got harsher as I sat at the outside cafeteria just eating a bag of chips trying to mind my own business and to stay away from people. Everyone was on edge now,people were terrified. A lot of people had been found dead or gone missing lately at the school so everyone was trying to stay together but I just wanted to avoid everyone the only person I could trust was my best friend Hazu Kashibuchi who was drinking a soda and basically clinging onto my shirt. I couldn't blame him he wasn't really the bravest person before all this never mind now.

     I sighed as I saw the photography club going around suspiciously looking at everything and everyone.

     'They didn't even care about photography before this now they want to catch the murderer?' I thought rolling my eyes. Dafuni looked towards me and Hazu and gave us a disgusted look but also looked us up and down suspiciously. She strode her way over to us her, camera gripped in her hands.

     "You two should be inside with the rest of the students. Unless you have something to hide!" She said glaring at us,mostly me.

     "No we just decided to stay away from everyone like we usually do anyway" I said calmly as I ate another chip.

     "Also you know this isn't the time for PDA just saying" She said as the grip on her camera tightened. I rolled my eyes again and just ignored her while Hazu gripped onto my shirt tighter and avoided her sharp gaze.

     "Can you leave us alone now?" I asked annoyed as she just stood there glaring at us. Dafuni huffed but walked off.

     "I-I don't think she likes you...anymore" Hazu said as he looked at the way she stormed off in. I just shrugged again not caring about anything right now other than my food...and Hazu. The wind started picking up again which was annoying but there wasn't anything we could do about the weather.

     "Do you wanna go inside?" I asked as I noticed Hazu started shivering he just turned his head away slightly. I put my arm under his legs causing Hazu's head to turn in my direction quickly I just ignored him and picked him up bridal style causing him to squeak and latch onto me as to not fall and started to walk towards the door at the side.

     When we got inside I started heading towards the sewing room the place where me and Hazu were most of the time. I set him down on the floor inside the room he thanked me quietly I could see he was really flustered even with his long fringe covering most of his freckled face.

     "Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom quickly" I said suddenly as the mountain of drinks I had earlier this morning came back with a vengeance. Hazu giggled and nodded as he sat back down at his sewing machine. I nodded back and rushed out the room I felt bad for leaving him on his own but I was only going to the end of the hall so it's not like anything can happen in a minute.

     After I finished my business I washed my hands and walked back out of the dark bathroom and back down the hall towards the sewing room.

     "I swear I won't tell anyone what I saw! Just please, don't hurt me!" That's Hazu's voice! I ran in to the room to see a black haired girl wielding a knife and going towards Hazu who was curling up slightly, frightened. A new found adrenaline arose and I rushed forward in front of Hazu blocking him from the girl and grabbed her wrist and tackled her.

     'Thank you Budo and Raibaru for the training!' I thought as I held the girl down and Hazu went to get a teacher.

(TIME SKIP)

     Me and Hazu along with a lot of relieved students watched as Ayano Aishi, I learnt her name was, was dragged away by the police in handcuffs.

     The teachers let us go home early, most walked in pairs or groups and I walked to my house with Hazu since I offered he could stay the night since he was shooken up and I didn't want to leave him like that. He was silent on the way there he just stared down at his twiddling fingers.

     We made it to my house and I unlocked the door and held it open for him Hazu bowed and walked in and stood there waiting for me. I locked the door again behind me and turned to my nervous friend.

     "C'mon let's go up to my room. Unless you want something to eat or drink?"I said Hazu shook his head no to the offer and took his shoes off I copied. I led him upstairs to my room. I flopped on to my bed face first and head Hazu shuffle over to the other side of the bed. I motioned that he could go on the bed with my hand and I felt the bed dip next to me and someone lie down. I turned my head so I was facing him he was 'looking' at me. I dragged myself onto my back and passed my TV remote to Hazu. 

     Halfway through what ever show Hazu turned on I covered my eyes with my arm and started to drift to sleep just before sleep completely washed over me I felt someone peck my cheek and a whispered voice say

"Thank you for saving me today"