707 (MM)

(Slight 707 route spoilers!)

"Gah!"

     "Saeyoung! Get off the computer!" A certain (H/C) haired male said through gritted teeth as he held in his hand the thing that Saeyoung was trying to save from his normally reasonable boyfriend...

His beloved Honey Buddha Chips!

     The (Nationality) male was currently holding Saeyoung's last bag of Honey Chips that he could find since (Y/N) and Saeran had hid the rest and now the last packet was now being threatened to be eaten by (Y/N) himself!

     "You wouldn't! This is beyond cruel" Saeyoung said dramatically you could almost see anime tears rolling down his face as he acted like (Y/N) was about to kill someone.

      'Zen needs to stop rubbing off on him I swear' (Y/N) thought as his eyebrow twitched as Saeyoung got more and more dramatic by the minute.

     "Well get off the computer and I'll spare your chips" (Y/N) said rolling his (E/C) eyes at the red-haired hacker's behaviour.

     "But (Nickname) Mrs Vandy won't be happy if I skip work~" Saeyoung said before flopping on his chair. (Y/N)'s eyebrow twitched more as he grew more and more frustrated.

     "You don't even work for the agency anymore! Vanderwood doesn't care what you do anymore" Saeyoung sweatdropped as he was caught out on his lie and it was made apparent that (Y/N) did not find this 'joke' funny and was slightly hurt that Saeyoung was lying to his face even if it was in a joking manner.

     Saeyoung just awkwardly chuckled to himself quietly and stood up and walked towards his boyfriend who had threw the chips on the table and were long forgotten about by the couple (well not completely forgotten about by 7) and had turned his head away from the Korean male. Saeyoung gently wrapped his arms around the (Tall/Short) male and rested his head on (Y/N)'s (Chest/Head) while humming a song making (Y/N) giggle slightly causing Saeyoung to start giggling through his song as well.

     "Will you two stop rubbing your lovey dovey shit in my face and do it somewhere else" An annoyed voice said interrupting the two. They turned to see no other than Saeyoung's twin Saeran Choi.

     Saeran rolled his eyes with a 'tch' and shuffled past the two and went into the kitchen muttering angrily to himself under his breath about how annoying his brother was and some other incoherent things.

     (Y/N) gave a worried look between the twins at some of the stuff Saeran would say to Saeyoung but Saeyoung would always just laugh it off and try and hug Saeran earning him a good threatening and a hard shove before Saeran would hibernate in his room and only come out when he really has to.
And once again Saeyoung just giggled at where Saeran was once standing and turned his attention back to (Y/N) who was still staring at the doorway as well. Saeyoung grabbed (Y/N) and twirled him around laughing. The (Taller/Shorter) male stumbled as Saeyoung finally stopped spinning him before dragging (Y/N) into his room and closing the door behind them as to not disturb and upset Saeran any further or Vanderwood in case he came back early.

     (Y/N) sat himself down on the actually decently made bed while the rest of the room wasn't to bad only a few odd circuit parts in boxes along with a few discarded shirts on the floor Saeyoung's room was relatively clean since he was rarely ever in it so the room had no reason to be filthy and Vanderwood would have probably pestered him to clean it if he thought that Saeyoung's room was untidy.

     "What'cha thinking about?" Saeyoung's voice said as he rested his head on (Y/N)'s lap and stared up at him with an eyebrow raised and a broad smile.

     "That your room is actually clean" (Y/N) said looking around smiling at Saeyoung's attempt at an anime girl pout.

     "Well I mostly use to not sleep for a few nights or pass out on my desk I never really had the time to go to bed"  Saeyoung said shrugging. (Y/N) gave the male a concerned look before falling back on the bed making both of them jump slightly as the mattress jumped at the collision. Saeyoung managed to manoeuvre himself so he was now laying on (Y/N)'s chest listening to his steady heart beat closing his eyes gradually.

     (Y/N) reached over and took Saeyoung's glasses off gently and set them on the nightstand next to the bed as he wrapped his arms around Saeyoung's body falling asleep to. Just before he slipped into sweet unconsciousness he heard Saeyoung's voice whisper lowly in his ear

"My Honey Buddha Chips better still be there,honey~"