Chapter 47|| "Caleb Illusions."

Luke's p.o.v
I can't be here not right now.. Its not right. She has a boyfriend I have Nini.

I walked out of the crowd in an attempt to find Nini. I started to feel light headed so I sat down next to the mirror maze.
End of p.o.v

I played my last chord standing up from the stage. I bowed looking up towards the audience but he wasn't there anymore. I searched for his dark brown hair in the crowd. With each second I drew closer to worry.

Until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around as my gaze locked with Nini's.

"Somethings wrong like really wrong."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her

"I was talking to Luke one minute then the next I opened my eyes and I'm here."

" You lost time ?" I asked

"Can you remember anything." I asked again

"Besides looking into Rickys eyes and them turning purple no."

" But I think something is really wrong with Luke I can't get a hold of him and he ran into the mirror maze."

Ricky... Ricky is Caleb that's why he was acting off today. He was possessed and I was too caught up with Luke to realize.

"Where's Ricky." I asked frantically looking around

"Ricky that's who you care about right now?"

"Aren't you in love with Luke?"

How the hell would she know that ?

"Before you ask it's obvious, he doesn't look at me the way he looks at you."

I spotted a poof of purple smoke coming from the maze as Ricky walked inside. His reflection showing Caleb as his true identity showed.

I ran into the mirror maze. All of the mirrors reflected my face through distorted images. I closed my eyes for a moment. Opening them again.

Focus come on...

I put my hands on the glass feeling for the real path way. The lights began to flicker as the room became dim. Calebs laugh echoed through the room as the light landed upon Luke's puffy red face.

He slammed his hand against the glass infront of me.

I jumped back

"why do you keep chasing me?" Luke said as his eyes glimmered with a purple tint

His reflections staring at me

"Don't you realize I don't want you Aliyah?"

"I never loved you."

"I will never love you."

I pressed my back against the opposing mirror.

"That's not true it's not you."

"It's Caleb talking."

I said frantically trying to find a way out. He stepped through the mirror. Placing his hand on my cheek.

"I will never, care about you."

I felt a hot tear fall down my cheek as my body ran cold. I couldn't move, I could barely breathe. The world had stopped and in that moment. I just wanted him. I want Luke. My Luke.

"Don't you understand?"

"You're selfish, you chose him over me."

"You dragged me around until you realized it was wrong."

"With everything in me Aliyah. I have never and will never love you."

"You're a horrible excuse of a person."

His voice echoed through the maze

"You're not Luke."  I said closing my eyes as I began to break down into hysterics. 

"Luke would never call me Aliyah."

I collapsed against the mirror walls. My breath hitching with every inhale. As tears ran down my face smearing my foundation.

I felt two arms hold onto my shoulders. I couldn't open my eyes. I physically didn't want to anymore. I just kept crying. With each sob the hands shook me a little harder.

"Ali! Ali." Alex said yelling my name trying to make me hear him over the music

"What's wrong with her." Reggie asked as he crouched down next to me concerned

Luke ran in just after Reggie. The jingle of his wallet chains falling against his side. While his heavy breathing echoed. 

My heart was racing, I opened my eyes as the bright light made me squint. Yet I still could barely breathe.

"She's having a panic attack."

" I don't know how to fix it Luke."

"Luke how do I fix it." Alex said frantically holding off tears

This was something he'd never seen with me before. He doesn't know how to handle it or process it without Willie's support. I'd be breaking down to if I had no clue how to help Luke.

I held my hand to my heart

Luke moved Alex out of the way putting his hands mine. The room smelt of sweat and spilled drinks. Like someone spilt Sprite on the floor and it stuck like glue.

It felt like a dream. A really bad hyperventilating dream.