Chapter 63|| " A Kiss Goodnight".

I felt pressure against my chest as the moment grew closer. Almost as if a fire had been started in my lungs. My hands became tingly and my throat felt like it'd close. It's like the butterfly feeling but so much worse.

I closed my eyes for a moment as I turned away from Luke.

You can do this.. it'll be okay. If what you think is right.. you'll be fine.

"I better shape up, cause you need a man" Luke sang as he came closer

"I need a man, who can keep me satisfied." I replied

"I better shape up, if I'm gonna prove." Luke sang holding my hands

"You better prove"
"That my faith is justified"

"Are you sure?" I asked

" Yes, I'm sure down deep inside"

He placed his hand on my cheek tucking a small strand of hair behind my ear. The crowd grew silent as the music faded out.

He spun me out and back in once more as his arms wrapped around my body.

"You're the one that I want."

Here we go..

We both sang as I landed into his chest. I looked into his eyes as the world faded. Almost as if only him and I existed in this moment.

My first love..

My Luke..

He leaned in kissing me, it wasn't like anything I've ever felt before. It was passion. Pure love.
It's us..

We parted as the crowd roared. I put my head against his as each of our breathes became less shaken.

"I love you.." Luke said in a whisper

"I love you too Luke Patterson."

The curtains closed and I smiled to myself.
I found my happiness, in Luke Patterson.

I walked off stage with him as we followed the cast backstage for our final talk.

"You guys did amazing." The director smiled as we were all pulled into a group hug

The group disbanded leaving only Luke and I.
He held my hand in his as he stared into my eyes.

"Aliyah Peters..." He said smiling at me

He pulled my bracelet from his pocket.

"You're the first girl in a very long time to make me feel this way. I don't even know how you did it."

"But when I look at you, I see my future with a beautiful girl."

He tied my bracelet on my wrist to match his that I made him earlier in the year.

"I love you, more than my guitar, more than my band."

"That means a lot, and I hope you feel the same."

I kissed his cheek as they became rosey red

Eli's p.o.v
I walked backstage with a rose in my hand.
She did amazing, I mean my blood may have boiled a bit seeing her with that guy but it was just a scene.

I smiled to myself as I heard her voice.

Okay, how do I say hey I like you we should start going out.. without saying it

I felt my palms become sweaty

Why am I so nervous?

I heard another voice with her, I pulled back a curtain to see her with her co star.