Chapter 4: reading Chapter 2

"Wait where's Perseus's daughter Zoe" Zeus asked annoyed that he doesn't know who the mother is.

"Oh she asked us where Sally was" Percy said

"because she wanted blue cookies" Perseus finished for his other self, which freaked out everyone including the Stolls, who went on to tell them to stop stealing their thing.

6 years have passed since Percy saw Jason and Piper Grace and since then he has become very wealthy.

"Do we still hate rich snobby people" Percy asked his other self

"Yes, yes we do...mainly because of the snobby part, and they are intrusive as to how I acquired my wealth" Perseus replied

His job as an assassin and being a single father made his life a little more than exciting. To Him, Zoë was both a blessing and a curse. 

'She's a blessing and only a blessing' Artemis and her hunters thought even though it was her daughter from a different universe she was still going to defend her.

She always kept him in the light and out of the dark. 

"and I still do" Zoe replied smiling, with a bunch of blue cookies in her hand. She was quickly stormed for the famous cookies that she held, and she started climbing up the throne room's walls to escape the demigods, where as her father followed her.

Nico was about to continue, but a small flash revealwed Sally with many more blue cookies, which distracted everyone, even the gods.

"Percy what did you do" Sally asked her son

"It wasn't me this time mom" both Percy's responded, which shocked Sally enough for the demigods to get in and steal all the cookies away.

"Well you see Sally, the fates got bored and decided to force us to read a story from a different universe" Poseidon explained adding on the major parts thus far, which took Sally by surprise, "So to figure out which Sally you are, what's your daughter's name"

"Estella, you know this Poseidon" Sally scolded, before noticing Zoe and Perseus above everyone, "I'm taking it the story is about you two then"

"Yeah mom" Perseus said, dropping to the ground with his daughter.

"yes grandma" Zoe replied shortly after her father, and stuffing her last blue cookie in her mouth. 

Sally looked like she was about to scold Perseus, for many thing, most likely the drinking and not remembering the conception of his daughter, but instead gestured for her granddaughter from another universe to come sit with her and Hestia, as Nico started reading again.

She was his light and as long as he had his daughter nothing would take him to the dark side. The reason why she's a curse is that every full moon she won't go to sleep. It's almost as if she gets energy from the full moon! Right now, Percy is picking Zoe up from school.

"Really Perseus" Sally and the other gods, besides Aphrodite, Zeus, Apollo, and Ares said

"I was drunk and don't spoil it for the others" Perseus replied

"Hey dad, " Zoe said running up to Percy, "how was your day?"

"Good and yours" both Percy's replied only to get slapped by Zoe and Annabeth respectively 

"it was pretty good," Percy replied with a smile, "well happy Birthday!"

All of the sudden Apollo, Hermes and the Stolls shouted, "Happy Birthday Zoe"before an arrow was flying at each of them.

"It's not birthday today dammit" Zoe said, putting her bow away as the four arrows hit their mark in the gods groins and the demigods arms. And her grandmother gave her a disapproving look, for actually hitting them with the arrows.