Chapter 7: chappie 5

2 Years later (Percy is 35)

"Hey this is when I go to camp" Zoe said excitedly, "I'm so happy we skipped over my expulsion for fly genocide in my school"

"fly genocide" most asked in shock

"You were expelled" Athena yelled, disappointed in her niece

"Why does this not surprise me" Sally said, mainly looking at Percy, knowing if he could do the same he probably would have.

"Well you see one day I got really annoyed with this one fly, so I captured it and went around the school shooting every single fly there with one of my arrows, all the while telling that one fly that the death of it's friends and family was all it's fault"

"Yeah that wasn't a fun trip to the principal for me" Perseus said remembering that event.

"You ready?" Percy asked his daughter once her picked her up from school.

Zoe nodded and said, "yeah dad, I'm ready for Camp."

Percy nodded and asked, "are you ready to find out who your mom is?"

"I think the question is are you ready to find out?"

"To be honest, no I'm not," Percy replied, "but when I do find out, I'm going to make sure that she's in your life as much as she can be"

"But I was already apart of her life" Arty said looking at her love

Zoe smiled and the two of them drove off towards Camp Half Blood. When they arrived, as the father-daughter duo walked through the barrier and towards the big house they were getting some odd looks from the campers.

"I don't go for like 13 years, and all the sudden I'm a stranger" Perseus said

"maybe because the entire camp has repopulated with people who don't know you" Annabeth said

"Nah there was still some of my old friends there" Perseus said

"Who's that?" Percy heard a camper ask one of her friends

"Don't know, but whoever he is he's hot"

"I hate children of Aphrodite sometimes," Percy muttered

"What about me Perce"Piper asked

"You are the only current living exception" Perseus said, surprising some of the younger Aphrodite children there, that looked up to Percy as an older brother, before realization hit that they could have died in his universe, over the at least 18 year difference between the two universes. 

Once they reached the Big House, Percy said, "Hi Chiron. It's been a while."

"Percy?" Chiron asked wide eyed

Percy nodded and said, "This one here is my daughter Zoe"

"Hello Chiron, it's nice to finally meet you" Zoe said, "My father has already told me all about his past"

"I bet that shocked the old centaur" Poseidon said only to receive a slight nod from Perseus

"Really?" Chiron asked looking at Percy, "Now why did you do that my boy?"

"No secrets Chiron," Percy told him, "I wanted my daughter to know who her father truly is"

Chiron then looked at Zoe and said, "Who is her mother"

"Artemis" Zoe said happily, smiling at her mother

"No idea," Percy replied, "I don't remember the night she was conceived at all, but I do know that she's a tri-blood"

"How drunk were you dad" Zoe asked

"probably in state right before blackout" Perseus said, knowing he doesn't really have an answer for her

"Grandchild of Poseidon and daughter of an unknown goddess, "Chiron said, "Well I believe that Camp is going to be very interesting this year"

"Oh and Chiron" Percy said before he and Zoe walked out of the Big house, "I'm not going to allow my daughter to sleep in the Hermes cabin. Just thought I should let you know."

"Why not cuz" Hermes said to which he only received a glare and a head gesture towards the Stols who looked like they were about to prank Zoe, or try and steal the book from her.

"ok that makes sense" Hermes relented, knowing how his children were

"That is fine," Chiron said, "so instead I think she'll be good in the Hestia cabin or she could stay in the Poseidon cabin with you and your siblings"

"She'll stay in the Hestia cabin," Percy said, "although they are my siblings, I don't know who they are or what their personalities are like"

"You don't trust your siblings" Poseidon asked

"I trust some of them now, still not enough to look after my daughter, but I didn't know any of them at the time" Perseus defended

"Stop being over protective dad," Zoe said and his eyes widened slightly and gained a little twinkle in them.

"Zoe dear, It's literally impossible for your father not to be over protective of you" Arty told her daughter, "you do know his fatal flaw after all" 

I believe that I just figured out her mother and if I am correct the this'll change our world...forever, Chiron though as he watched the father-daughter duo walk away.

"It did change our world forever, mainly because Artemis has a daughter" Perseus said, which only got a slap from Arty

"Here you go grandma" Zoe said quickly giving the book to Sally, as to prevent the Stolls from getting their hands on it

Sally was bout to start reading until there was another flash, revealing...