Chpater 2: Athena Reads a Prologue

Third Person POV:

Percy Jackson. The most famous and most powerful demigod alive is heartbroken.  So he does the one thing that most men do after they get their hearts broken. He gets drunk.

"Why am I heartbroken and I don't drink" Percy asked only to get a glare from Athena for interrupting her.

"Well maybe if you would let me read, you would find out" Athena stated, in a very rude and offended manner ignoring the latter part of his statement.

Percy takes another sip of his beer and orders another. He doesn't notice a woman about 5'7" walk up to him in a silver dress looking at him sadly.

"Hello Perseus" The woman said sitting down next to him, "sorry about you and Annabeth."

"Well, I guess that somewhat explains it" Percy and Annabeth both mumbled to quiet for anyone to here.

But Apollo and Hermes shouted, "Don't cuz, what ever it is it is a trap"

Percy doesn't even look at the woman and instead says, his voice slurred, "Aphrodite's fault."

"Should have known she has something to do with it" Percy and Annabeth both shouted some what indignantly.

"But...but Percabeth is my favorite ship" Aphrodite whined from her throne, "and now they hate me for something I didn't do" she stated, beginning to cry hard.

 "I never should've fallen for the girl who broke my heart. That is why I've decided to go to London and join my mom's brother"

"But Percy's mom doesn't haver a brother" most of the demigods present, and Percy, stated.

"What don't you get about alternative universe. It means a different universe than our own" Athena yelled, being annoyed of getting interrupted by a bunch of ADHD demigods, and the one time from here dimwitted half-brothers.

" in a few months. He told me that I have a chance to restart my life. I'm twenty-three and I don't have much left for me here. Thalia is living with her sister and all of my friends are all married and about to have kids. I was going to marry Annabeth"

"awee" Aphrodite cooed, breaking a few windows, and possibly a few eardrums, "wait he was going to marry you and you left him. That's cold, Annabeth" She then accused.

"It's an Alternative Universe, as in away things could have happened but didn't, or won't for a number of factors, like the absence of Sally having a brother in this universe" Annabeth defended. Aphrodite still looked at her like she committed the worse crime in her books whatever that may be.

", but she broke up with me before we went on the date. Why are you here anyways? Here to gloat about me having my heart broken or something like that?"

Percy finished his beer and ordered another.

"Dam Perce you got a drinking problem, and you only just started" Apollo and Hermes said, only to cower into their thrones from Athena's glare.

"No Percy," the woman replied, "I'm here to help the only decent man left on the planet. I want you to move on and get on with your life, don't be like my half brother."

'You've got to be kidding me' Percy, Artemis and the hunters thought as they caught on to who the woman in the story is.

"How am I supposed to do that" Percy asked her, "The woman that I loved decided that I wasn't good enough so she left me for a job in Athens, Greece."

"I would never do that, even if it was sole rebuilding and remodeling of the Athena Parthenon" Annabeth said, seeming slightly disappointed in this other version of herself.

The woman then did something that surprised the son of Poseidon. She kissed him.

"Wow, Percy you don't even have to try to hook up with the chicks, you got to teach me, though I still think this a trap" Apollo stated. 

"It's probably a goddess" Percy said while looking at him incredulously, in a manner that clearly stated no you don't. 

"Definitely a trap then" Apollo and Hermes muttered, while Artemis thought 'I have the stupidest brothers in the entire universe'

"Because I like you Perseus Jackson," The woman said, pulling away from him, "you saved me and my home. You are kind and selfless. You are a Hero. You can either keep drinking or come with me for the night. Your choice."

"I know who the woman is" Athena stated like she figured it out before everyone.

"You're about a few minutes late and a penny short. Myself, my hunters and Percy all figured it out when she said she didn't want him to end up like her half brother" Artemis said, though how she knew Percy and her hunters figured it out is beyond the understanding of the narrator/author.

"Really then, then who is it" Athena challenged. Artemis gave her a look of you have got to be kidding me, before mouthing the answer of herself.

After Percy finished his 6th beer, he decided to go with the woman and they both had an... interesting night.

"Wow, anyone want to bet I don't remember it" Percy asked, but no one took him up on the bet as they knew his hatred for alcohol, probably meant he was a lightweight.

"So who's reading next" Athena asked

"I want to read, mom" Annabeth said, before others could ask.

Just when she was just about to start a bright flash lit up the throne room and in the middle left standing was...