Chapter 12 or is it 10

Katie was about to start, but Zeus interrupted the demigoddess, "BRING THEM HERE NOW" Zeus shouted to Artemis, though which one left the room in a state of confusion.

"Shut it drama queen, before you get Katie in scolding mode" Travis said fearfully knowing that Katie in scolding mode is one of the most scariest things in the universe, at least to him it is. But he got slapped for the warning while Demeter smiled proudly at her daughter, who might just be her second favorite only being beaten by her Kore.

"Bring him here" Zeus told his daughter after the Iris message vanished, "or I'll urn you mortal and you die mortal"

"I'm completely fine with that" Arty said shocking the gods, and a good number of demigods, "what I'm tired of seeing my huntresses die in battle and grieving them all."

"Go ahead" Artemis said, surprising everyone, "as long as I have Percy and my daughter, I'll live as a mortal until the day I die. I won't betray my beloved's trust just because you tell me too, Zeus. Now then what is this meeting about"

"That too" Arty said

"I reckon it's about us, mom" Zoe's voice said from above, before the daughter of Artemis landed in front of her 'sisters'. "Hi I'm Zoe Diana Jackson. The daughter of Artemis and Percy Jackson, and the youngest member of the brotherhood of assassins in the last 50 years"

"Ohh yea is this when I introduce myself to the others, and get in trouble with dad for doing something he would" Zoe said dropping down from the ceiling.

"It is Zoe" Perseus said, also following his daughter's fall from the ceiling

Percy then walked into the throne room saying , "Dang it Zoe how many times do I have to tell you to wait for me before you go barging into a room full of dangerous people?!"

"I don't know how many times have you told me so far" Zoe asked

"More than enough but you still do it" Perseus answered his daughter

Zoe chuckled nervously and said "sorry dad... I just wanted to see grandpa, Uncle J and the awesome Uncle Apollo, auntie Piper, and aunt Hestia again"

"You know you didn't have to boost my little brother's ego" Arty told her daughetr

"Yeah I agree" Artemis said

"But he's the awesome uncle Apollo, or at least that's what he told me" Zoe said, as Apollo started to hide, trying to think of a way to warn his other self that his sister might be coming after him to murder him

Percy sighed and Athena asked her niece, "How did you survive that jump from above us"

" I actually want to know this" Athena stated, curiously

"Well then shut up and let me read wisdom goddess and you might just expand your damn wisdom" Katie yelled annoyed at her godly cousin.

"I used my power that I inherited from my dad to cushion my fall so that my legs wouldn't break and I won't die" Zoe replied, "Dad taught me  that trick so that I wouldn't die from falling from too big of a height"

"How do you have such control over your father's element" Athena asked, only to get a knife thrown at her from Katie

"Let me read dammit" Katie yelled at the goddess, as Travis started backing away hoping that Katie's anger doesn't turn on him.

"How do you have such control over your father's element" Athena asked with narrowed eyes, "I believe that, as powers are passed on, they become weaker every generation"