Daisuga

Suga POV
I slam my hand on the wall trapping Daichi.
"I want you to stick that big dick of yours and breed me Daddy~'
'*blush* Suga.... this is only your heat speaking.'
'NO! I've been wanting your dick for a while.... Just give it to me!'
I start un buckling his belt. I start rubbing myself on his leg.
'daddy~ pl_ease'
'okay baby'
He took of his pants and you could see me drooling over his massive dick. I start picking it while I stuck my hand inside my hole stretching myself out. I bob my head up and down and clench my mouth and deep throat Daichi.
'mmm Kō~'
I hum on to his dick sending vibrations to Daichi. He moans and pushed me further.
I stood up and directed his dick to my hole and slowly stuck it in.
'ahhhh Daichi~more!'
Daichi grabbed my hips and started thrusting. He continued going hard and fast while we made out.
'Ahhh! I'm going to cum!'
'me too! Inside?'
'yes please!'
He continued going as fast as he could. All I could see was black as I cummed.

Daichi POV
As we both came I noticed Kōshi blacked out. He looked like something out of hentie. His eyes crossed, tears coming out shit his tongue sticked out. I slowly pull out and kiss the top of his head. I carry him to the bathroom and run a bath for us. I clean him out. I know omega's heats are hard on them so I make sure to take care of him. Once I carried him out and dried him, I put some clothes on and dressed Kōshi.
I lay him on the bed and cuddle him. The next morning I find him already riding my dick. He's so sexy when he rides me. I suddenly ram myself into him and he give out a load moan. I switch our position so its easier for me to ram into him. I thrust into him go as hard as I could. His moans were loud. And we both cum again.
'good morning Kōshi~'
'mhmm'
I kiss his forehead and bring him to my chest. Adorable. I go back to sleep and wake up later in the day. Once I woke up I made us lunch and brought it to the bed. I gently woke up Kōshi.
'i made lunch'
'thank you'
We slowly ate lunch together then after cleaning the plates we cuddles in bed.

It's been a week since Suga had his heat. And he told me to sit down.
'Daichi there something I want to tell you...'
'are you breaking up with me??? Was I bad during your heat???'
'no no it's not that... Definitely not that, you were great.'
'what is it then?'
He gently placed my hands on his stomach.
'I'm pregnant'
'what Really!! OMG!!! IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!'
'yeah! *Starts tearing up*'
'oh baby it's going to be fine!'
I cuddle him.
'what if we won't stay together'
'sweetie why would I ever leave you, you're to sexy for someone else to have. Your mine and mine alone'
'your going to be a great dad'
'same goes to you sweetie'
We continued cuddling the whole day. Luckily I had the day off. I carry him to the bed. And climb in with him. Before sleeping I put a ring on his finger.
'goodnight Kōshi I love you'

I wake up to Suga freaking out.
'baby what's wrong?!'
'whats this?'
He showed me his hand. I chuckled.
'thats an engagement ring, I was planning on purposing yesterday but you fell asleep'
'*starts crying*you should have woke me up_ it's beautiful..'
'so you accept?'
'of course idiot...'
'i love you kōshi'
'i love you too'

The end