Stony

Tony pov
Uhhhhh my head is pounding. I dig myself further into my bed. It smells different, like something I've smelt before. I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm not in my room. I immediately got out from bed and hurriedly to my room not even noticing the pain in my ass. Once I got in my room I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stop to look at myself. Hickeys all over my torso and thighs and some on my lower back. I also had bites on my thighs and on my nipples. Not to mention the cum coming out my ass. I lay on my bed and sigh. Fuck. I try to remember who the fuck stuck it in my ass yesterday.
All I could remember is Steve leading my to my room. Fuck I just realized I came out of his room. Oh no please don't tell me that I had sex with the Steven Rogers and I don't even remember it.
I took a shower before heading down for breakfast. I try to walk as normally as I could. But the pain was a lot on my body. So I slowly get to the kitchen.
"Tony, good to finally join us for breakfast" said Natasha.
"It's 11.30am I hardly call this a breakfast" said Bruce
"Just give some coffee please"
"Geeez woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Said Thor
"No (just woke up in someone else's bed)"
"Here's your coffee"
"Thanks Bruce"
After a few minutes of watching Bruce and Thor obnoxiously flirt, Steve finally enters the kitchen.
"Um... Good morning I'll be taking stark to chat for a bit"
What??? He wants to chat. No I don't want to. I had no choice he lifted me up and put me on his shoulder. He placed me down on my bed.
"Tony... About last night......"
"What about it? Was it not good enough for you????"
"No no you were perfect.... I just wanted to make sure you meant all the words you said yesterday"
Fuck those that mean in my drunken state I confessed my love to him. Fuck. Yeah I've been in love with captain America for a while but to confess to him when drunk. That's just sad.
"Steve, whatever I said last night meant nothing because I can't remember anything. BUT! I should tell you that I have been dreaming of having sex with you since we met. Even though I was straight back then I couldn't deny the dreams I had of you. And the fact that everyday I see you I just fall deeper in love with you. You're one of the best hero's, even better than a fake like me. And the fact that yesterday I had sex with you and I can't even remember is making me sad because that was probably my last chance with you."
"I-i"
"There's nothing to say Rogers I'll take my leave"
He grabbed my arm. Turned me around and kissed me.
"Tony, I love you too"
We spent the rest of the day training and in meetings. Steve also took care of me and made sure I was alright.

Time skip a week

Me and Steve have been on dates as much as we could this week. But it's pretty hard. Especially since I have a whole company to take care of not to mention the funding for the avengers and the fact I'm iron Man. Basically I've been stressed with a lot of work. I was currently in the lab fixing my hero suit which had some faults. When Steve entered I only glanced and went back to work.
"Baby....."
"Yes Steve"
"I want my boyfriend to say hi🥺🥺'
"Awww I'm sorry, hi babe"
"I know you're busy but I'm wondering if you could have an hour break for some boyfriend time"
"Fine.... Let me turn of my equipment so I don't burn the building down"
After 5 minutes of turning stuff off and making sure that everything is in its place I go sit on Steve who was on my desk chair.
"Okay all done"
I cuddle into his chest. He hummed and pulled me closer and kissed me. He slowly roamed his hands around before he squeezed my butt. I opened my mouth and he took the opportunity and stuck his tongue in my mouth. His hands went all over my body but then he settled on teasing my nipples under my shirt.
"Ah... S-steve"
"You haven't given me enough attention baby.... You must be punished"
He twisted my nipples
"AHH! please it's wasn't my fault. I had to deal with_AHHH! st-tuff"
"You'll be forgiven this time only because you're so sexy right now"
"Ahhh! Why a-aren't you stopping?"
"I said I'd forgive you not stop, I'm going to make sure you won't forget what sex is like with me"
He began to suck a bite my nipples.
"AHH! S-STEVE!"
Fuck I came. How could I cum with just my nipples.
"Aww baby did you cum. That's cute."
"Shut up"
"Want to stop here?"
"NO!"
"That's what I thought"
We continued making out.

3rd pov
Steve took his and Tony's shirts off and they continued making out. Slowly Steve lifted Tony up from the chair onto the desk.(he did that swipe every thing off the table thing) he took of his pants and Tony's leaving them both in boxers. When they broke off for air they both had there eyes filled with lust. Steve slowly took Tony's boxers off realising his cum covered dick.
""Fuck Tony you came a lot from just your nipples"
"Language!"
"Ha ha ha very funny"
Steve continued what he was doing he grabbed some cum from Tony's boxers (there wasn't any lube) and stuck one finger inside Tony.
"Ahh"
Steve started to make out with Tony again while he stuck another finger in Tony's hole. As well as pumping himself. He added a third finger. Tony was a moaning Ness, he couldn't even form words.
"Fuck DADDY!!!!!!!"
That sent Steve sign form him to take his fingers out and immediately thrusting his dick inside.
"Oh Tony you're so tight"
He continued thrusting to until Tony screamed when he hit his prostrate. Steve thrusted harder and faster. The whole room was filled with the sound of them having sex.
'tony who do you belong to??"
"You! DADDY!!!"
"You want me to cum inside?"
"YES, YES PLEASE! FILL ME UP!!!"
With that Steve came deep inside of Tony and not long after Tony came all over his torso. Steve sat back down. He realized that Tony passed out. He decided to put some clothes on. He placed a towel on Tony and carried him to the bathroom. He filled the bath and got undressed. He carried Tony in with him. Steve cleans Tony up and himself. After that he wore boxers and put some boxers on Tony. Then carried him to bed. They both slept in eachothers arm until the next day.