Zukka

Sokka pov
Finally the war was over and I could relax. Sukki and I broke up so she can do her thin on kioshi island. I stayed in the firenation for a bit to help Zuko with his duties. Katara and aang went back to the south pole to help grangran and dad with the village. It was nice. Finally at piece.
One problem for me is that working with Zuko is hard. Not because we don't get along. No it's cuz he has the most amazing hot body that I drool over. I came out as bisexual when Sukki and I broke up. And it's like he does
on purpose. Like doing push ups shirtless or the fact that he does this adorable smile.
Right now I need to jerk off. Fuck. I get of my bed I was on and go to shower. I let the water hit water my body. I slowly grabbed my dick and start stroking it. Ugh! Zuko is so cute! When he fire bends. Ugh I wonder what he looks like under me and moaning my name. Ah! I cummed. -_- I cummed while thinking of Zuko. I think I'm going insane.
                     ___________
Time skip
It's been only a few days but I've realised I'm in love with Zuko. Why does this happen to me. It doesn't help that today we're having a reunion party because Aang came to visit.
So I was there being my normal self. We all got really drunk. Aang and toph being the most sober ones made sure everyone went home safely. Everyone left and it was just me and Zuko. We kept drinking for the fun of it. Next thing I know it's morning and I'm in Zuko's bed naked, also Zuko cuddling next to me also naked. Shit.
S: 'shit he is going to kill me once he wakes up'
Z: 'no I won't'
S: 'i said that out loud. Fuck'
Z: 'well good morning to you too'
S: 'how you feeling?'
Z: 'my head is pounding'
S: 'sooooo... Are we going talk about the elephant in the room'
Z: 'you mean the fact that we're both naked and remember nothing'
S: 'yeahhhh'
We both sat up so we wouldn't be laying down. Our torso area still covered by the blanket.
Z: 'my ass hurts you better start explaining'
S: 'well I'm guessing we had sex. Which is kinda my fault being that I think your to the most gorgeous person I've met. And the fact that I had sex with you is unbelievable. And I'm so sorry if you find it gross that I'm in love with you.'
Z: 'you l-love me?'
S: 'yes I do'
Z: 'f-for how long?'
S: 'well I found out a few days ago but I think I've always loved you'
Z: 'but I destroyed your village'
S: 'so? I destroyed most of firenation battle ships'
Z: 'b-but my f-face..'
S: 'is beautiful?'
Z: 'burnt'
S: 'and I have a burn scar on my back. Doesn't matter how you got it. It make you who you are.'
Z: 'so you really love me?'*started crying*
S: 'zuko of course I do. The question is do you love me?'
He noddedand I embraced him. He continued crying into my arms. Until he calmed down I spoke.
S: ' we should get up you know.... Firelord duties that you have'
Z: 'can I just stay here?'
S: 'nope!'
I got off the bed and he wimperd from the loss of heat. I put some clothes on and handed Zuko his clothes. He slowly got up and started to get dressed when I notice something amazing.
S: 'zuzu. My cum is coming out your ass...'
Z:'*blush* oh hush you'
S: 'wait you're not cleaning yourself before?'
Z: 'i think I'll leave your cum in there for longer. It's keeping me warm.'
S: 'let me get this right. Your going to do all your firelord duties with my cum in your ass.
Z: 'yes so that later tonight we can start immediately'
S: 'oh wow'
                   ______________
Time skip
Zuko pov
Finally finished my last meeting. Time to find sokka. Ah there he is at his desk doing his work. I slowly enter and lock the door behind me without him noticing. I sneak behind him
Z: 'boo'
S: 'ahhhhh!'
Z: 'pfttt hahaha'
S: 'why are you here'
Z: 'im finished from work and I can tell you to stop working'
I sit on his lap and start grinding
S: 'here? In my office?'
I make out with him shutting him up. I continue grinding on him feeling his erection grow. He started to palm my Erection. I swat his hand away and went on my knees. Unzipped his pants and brought down his underwear. His dick stood tall. It was like 12 inches definitely bigger than mine. I slowly lick it from the base to the tip. Giving it small kisses in between licks. I slowly put the tip in my mouth, moving my tongue around. I could hear the small moans that sokka was making. He then grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. Deepthroating his dick in my mouth. I could feel that his close. I pop off and turn around my butt in line with his dick.
Z:'give it to me.. daddy~'
He immediately thrusted his dick inside of filling me up. I told him the okay to move. And he thrusted right into my prostate and I screamed out of pleasure. He kept going hitting that spot every time. When finally.
Z:'AH! I'm cumming!'
S:'me too!'
We both came. He slowly pulled out. I was sad from the loss of contact.
S:'lets go shower baby'
Z:'upsies please'
He carried me to the bathroom and we took a bath together. Also had sex again. Not my fault that when cleaning my ass he couldn't wait and we did it again. After that he carried me to my room and we slept in eachothers arms.