✵ ᵒⁿᵉ ✵

Katsumi's Pov

Ah, its been 16 years since I met this idiot of a friend. Jin Mori.

His grandfather, Jin Taejin, found me on a cave somewhere in the forest when he was wondering around with Mori. Well, thats what he said...

Mori is a year older than me, that makes him 18 while I'm 16, turning 17 this year. And my birthday would be fun since its the day of the GOH preliminary. The I just remembered its starting tomorrow...

(Am I wrong? Or am I wrong? Hehehe just comment it)

"Mori!! What the fuck are you doing?! And what the actual fuck is that?!!" I asked pointing at the box he was holding. He just smiled and handed it to me making me confused as fuck.

"Open it!" he excitedly said, having sparkles on his eyes.

A sigh escaped from my lips. I swear if this is one of his pranks again, I will fucking ki--

 I swear if this is one of his pranks again, I will fucking ki--

(Credits to the owner!! I love this!)

Its the outfit I've always wanted. Whenever we pass by the cloth shop, i would stare at it for a whole minute. I didn't think he would notice me since he is dumb. Well, I guess he isn't that dumb after all.

I squealed and jump into him giving him a hug and kisses around his cheeks.

"Thank you so much!! I love it! Imma wear this tomorrow!" looking at the outfit one more time as I squealed in excitement.

I hope this wouldn't get ripped tomorrow.

"I'm glad you like it! I always notice you looking at that so I thought of buying it for this day!!" he beamed.

"Yeah! Again, thank you! Love you!" I quickly pecked his cheeks making him blush. I just giggled and went to get the futons. But first I folded the outfit before preparing our bed.

Yup, we sleep in one bed. I don't really mind it though since we've been sharing the bed since we were kids.

"Good night Mori, good luck for tomorrow." I layed down next to him and face to my right as I slowly drifted to sleep.

"Good night! Same goes for you!" he said.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and layed their forehead on my shoulder as I completely went to sleep.

.

.

MORNING

.

.

"Get your ass up!" I slapped his face but he still won't budge.

"Ten more minutes..." he mumbles.

"Jin Mori, we are late for the God of High school tournament! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled at his ears.

"What the- owww!!" fianlly he is awake.