✵ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ✵

Katsumi's Pov

"... I'm atronger than that guy."

Commissioner Q said while pointing his thum back at R who sat there smiling.

I was sitting in a bench not to far from them. Mori was just a meter away from me.

"In that case, if we're doing this, take off your glasses." Mori said smiling "I don't wanna blind yo- hm?"

Then he was suddenly met with a fist sending him flying.

"Would I be fit to be a referee if I was weaker than a competitor?" said Q while touching slicking his hair back.

Man.. For a guy, he has silky hair, and also, is it naturally green or did he dyed it? I wanna dye my hair red tho. Well, maybe not. Just some red highlights would be cool.

Mori was smiling as he stood up and inched his face rowards Q. I could tell he was happy that he finally got to fight someone strong and become strong.

"One more time! Green glasses." he exclaimed smiling at Q who was stunned.

"What...?" was all he could utter.

Mujin came forward and told him about the tournaments programmes have already finished and will be scheduled tomorrow.

A yawned excaped my mouth as I lay on the bench and made Mori's bag as my pillow. It was tiring to come up here with the gurads stopping me by force so I came up her using force on them too.

I closed my eyes as I listened to what they were saying.

"The avenue will be..." Mujin trailed and pointing at the monitor "There."

No one's Pov

Outside the arena, Mira and Daewi was walking together. The same path yesterday.

"Hey, that guy... What will happen to him?" she asked looking worried. Not for Mori but for Katsumi.

She still wasn't over the fact that she harmed her, even though Katsumi told her it was fine and congratulated her. She then gave a smile which made Mira smile too.

"They said something about punishment but... Could it be that he got disqualified right there and then?" Daewi replied with a straight face.

His mind was back at Katsumi who was injured. As soon as he saw what happened between their fight earlier, he rushed to her and help her to the doctors.

"His such a reckless guy, right? And also Katsumi..." she lowered her head and gripped the strap of her bag tightly. "Forcing your way into another's match, normally would be unthinking." she said and turned to look at Daewi who looked at her for a second and towards another direction.

"But... The both of them was no ordinary ability." he said.

"Well, they have one-track minded way of thinking is at the same level." Mira said.

Unknowingly, there was two figures behind her. She was very oblivious of their pressence.

"Who has a one-track-minded way of thinking?" both of them move in both sides of Mira while Mori was eating a banana and Katsumi was biting her strawberry ice cream.

"Gaah!! Y-you..!" Mira backed away beside Daewi.

"Yo! Wanna eat some of this?" Mori offered. They declined his offer.

Katsumi handed Mira a strawberry ice cream. Mira accepted this and next was Daewi. Katsumi handed him a chocolate flavoured one.

"Eh!! You accepted hers and you declined mine?!" he exclaimed glaring playfully at the trio before him.