✵ ᵗʷᵒ ✵

Han Daewi's Pov

What is wrong with me? Why does my stomach feels weird? Did I eat something weird before I came here?

Questions flooded my mind when I first saw her, on the streets, when we introduced our names, and when she smiled. I feel this weird tingly feeling in my stomach whenever I take a look at her.

On the sidelines. I saw her fight with many opponents. To be honest, she is strong, strong for a short girl. Not to be rude but she is short. Just ear level of Mira, I think?

She seems to be calm and collected. She is enjoying it. Every punch, every kick she does, she was smiling like crazy but beautifully. I don't know how to describe it but she is insanely beautiful.

With those raven silky locks and those crystal clear ocean blue eyes. Its so pure and gentle, whenever I stare at it, it held gentleness.

She maybe a foul mouthed but she is kind, over all she is.

.

I notice this earlier, when we were on the room. I noticed that she and Mori are very close, I also saw her once peck his cheeks and Mori just blushed and acted like it was no big deal and it always happens.

Are they..-

"Hey Daewi!" I heared her call for me from behind.

I was busy watching Mori and the new participant fight. It was cool to be honest.

I just hummed hin response to her as she stood beside me. Then again, this weird tingly feeling is in my stomach, it never stops. I just did my best to ignore it but then it went berserk when she poked my cheeks.

"W-What?" I held my cheeks and looked at her. I know my face is like a tomatoe right now. I could tell cause she was smiling and giggling.

"Nothing, just wanna say hi to my new found friend."

Why did my heart sunk? Why?!

"Mori is awesome right? She asked not taking her eyes from him.

"Yes, he is." I said while ignoring the stabbing feeling in my heart. My heart is sinking! What is this feeling!!?

Wait.. Should I asked her what's her relation with Mori? Or do I keep silent?

"We are just friends, and why are gonna keep silent? Just ask me anything!" she beamed a smile.

I was confused so I tilted my head a bit. She chuckled and flicked my forehead.

"You said it out loud you idiot!" she said.

"Did I really..?" I asked with a relaxed expression but on the inside I wanna die. But somehow I am relieved when I heard that they were just friends.

A small and hardly noticed smile escaped my lips as I fucosed on the fight. And Oh shit! Mori just got his neck dislocated by Mira causing Katsumi to die in laughter.

No one's Pov

"Whats wrong?"

"What do you mean whats wrong? Stop it already!" said Mira "Its can't be helped that we go back in the same direction but, don't scamper around over and over in circles while staring at people!" she continued with her eyes closed.

"Disgusting!" she slightly opened her eyes.

Mori was circling around her, he was like inspecting her in some way. Mori stopped at her side looking intensely at Mira.