✵ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ✵

Katsumi's Pov

"Dissappear from my sight immediately."

Wait, did she just slapped Mori?

Yeah she has the right to be angry but why did she have to slap Mori. He said sorry.

Mori just stood there looking at her while Daewi looked like he doesn't give a fuck.

"Hold on, why did you have to slap Mori like that? I know your sword is important but he said he was sorry right? He even offered to fetch the sword for you! What the fuck!?" I blurted out.

"No Tsumi, its ok. She has the right to slap me." he assured me with a smile. I huffed and walked away leaving them.

I was frustrated, no one has ever slapped Mori except for me and old man. Tch.

Mori catched up to me and said something wich I agreed and continued to walk with him to a store.

.

Yoo Mira's Pov

Sigh, I'm all alone in the water, finding the sword Jin Mori threw. Well, he didn't actually threw it, it was because of me that I yelled surprising him and threw the sword down here.

I stood up and looked at my reflection on the water. Then flashbacks came to me, where my father was talking to me about the sword.

"Mira, don't let the moonlight sword style be extinguished... No matter what... You must find a strong successor." he said handing me a sword. Then I looked at the sword near my knees, slowly reaching it and touched it gently.

From that day onwards, I...

"Mira, I'll do it for you." one of my classmates called me as she held her hands up, showing her pretyy colored nails. I then looked into my bruised hands.

.. Devoted my all.. To find a... Strong successor.

The light on my phone started to twitch and then soon enough it turns off.

"My wish is... only for that... Uh?" I mumbled to to myself until there was light comming from my bacl.

Turning around, I saw Katsumi and Mori holding out a flashlight. Katsumi was pouting and looking at the other direction as Mori nudged her.

"I'll fucking help you finding the sword Mori accidentally threw here.."

"Better that looking for it alone, right?" Mori chuckled and looked at me.

I looked at them with a straight face before saying "Do as you please."

"Jeez, there's no thankyou?!" I heard Katsumi whine, taking off his shoes and folded up her joggers.

.

.

"I'm pretty sure it fell around here..."

"Idiot Mori.."

I heared them say, a smile formed in my lips, luckily no one saw it. Katsumi was right beside me, her face was serious while she looked for it. I can't help it but smile.

"Hey Mira..." I heared Katsumi call. I hummed in response as I look at her direction. "You should apologise to Mori for slapping him.." she said.

She cares for him? Are they...?

I shrugged it off and called Mori "Sorry for that just now... For slapping you. That wooden sword is... a memento of my father's." I said.

"That's why, we have to find it!" he stood up and looked at me.

I saw Katsumi smile, she's very beautiful when she smiles. I also find myself smiling when I see her in that state.

Then i heard a somewhat sounded like an engine after that a light came into us. Making it easier to find.

"Daeewwiiiii!!!" Katsumi yelled from beside me and waved at him.

"Yo, borrowed it from my part time job." he said while, smiling...?

"You're such a busy body, really."

"Eh?"

I looked at Katsumi beside me who also looked at me. Then we bursted into laughter.

.

Katsumi's Pov

Morning came and we are now at a room like last time but this time its much more wider cause there are a few people.

Mira was cleaning her sword and Daewi was in his headset while looking at a piece of paper. While Mori, well, he is in my lap, sleeping.

Running my fingers through his soft spiky hair. He always whined whenever he felt my hands not in his head anymore.

"Hey."

Said a well build guy with a pink colored vest drape on his shoulder as his hands were tied. This was the slipper guy Mori fought yesterday.

"You, will be crushed by me." he cockily said.

My eyebrows quirked looking at him dead in the eyes. He noticed me and bring his face up close to me and looking at me head to toe.

Mori noticed this and was about to got up when I pulled his hair back down to lay on my lap and let me handle this.

"Your pretty cute, why don't we go out later, hm?" he said and his face inching closer to me. I was about to knock the shit outta this man but luckily someone interrupted.

"Excuse me sir but can't you see, she is uncomfortable." said a guy with slightly long black hair, wearing a chinese style clothes. His eyes was closed tho, is he blind?

"Huh? What about you?!" said the pervert looking guy who turned to the chinese guys direction.

I'm sure I heard his name but I forgot. Argh! Why am I so forgetful?!

"This isn't a bar where you can ju-"

I stood up ready to kicked the slipper guy cause he actioned to kick the good looking chinese boi ight here. But his kick didn't reached his face but his nose was bleeding. I'm surprised he didn't fell- oh nevermind, Mori was support his back.

Wait since when?!

Mira and Daewi was also stunned by this. And looked at the scene before me.

"It's dangerous if you loosen your guard." Mori said taking off his sleeping mask and grinned.

Then the fucking slipper guy who is known as Gang mansook..? Chuckled. Then the TV changed, it was a guy with long ass pointy nose and orange catchy glasses. I dunno but I kinda feel like, I like him.

"Participants..." he called

"Have you finished your preparations?"