•U.S.J•

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
On the train with Katsuki going to school, it seemed quiet y/n hopes what happened over the weekend won't make things awkward between them. Although she doesn't think that would happen but what she did have to do is get rid of the awkward silence.

"Hey Katsuki"
"What dumbass"
"Don't you have something else to call me? I mean it's always dumbass."
"No because your my dumbass."
"Heh."
Y/n sweat dropped and Katsuki noticed the small tint of pink on her cheek.
When they arrived at school they went to their lockers and got the necessity's they needed for class which wasn't much today.

"Good morning class get on the bus."
Aizawa sounded tired I mean he always does.
Iida took way too long trying to arrange the one to make the right seats on the bus. But they chose a different bus so we practically did all that for nothing.
I sat in the window then I just heard someone sit down next to me I was looking outside until I heard.
"Hey dumbass whachu looking at?"
"The sky, are you dumb."
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME DUMB?!"
"YES I VREY MUCH DID."
"uhm g-guys I think you should quiet down. "
Poor deku sounded so scared.

Once we arrived to USJ we found pro hero thirteen. Deku was also excited but he just started mumbling. Bakugo was still by my side, we also had to wear our hero costumes which is fun. We entered and it looked like a mini world. They had so many types of natural disasters.

I didn't mind which one I was sent to. My quirk is okay with any of them.
It was all going well until a large purple portal showed up and a few what looked like villains walked through.
[a/n: they really said surprise shawty!]

Aizawa was quick to react and told us to run back and he told Iida to go look for help, did he like not see me or something? Before we noticed the purple portal was all around the class and it took us to different zones.

I was in the ship wreck zone with tsu and deku and sadly mineta was also there.
"WHERE THE HELL IS KATSUKI HE WAS WITH ME A SECOND AGO..HOLY SHIT MINETA IS HERE?!"
"We should fight off the villains first y/n"
"Yea good idea but can we feed ugly grapes to the villains."
Deku sighed "I honestly wish we could."
We fought off the villains and the ship was sinking into the water. I asked is they were okay with me checking up on Katsuki and they said yea that it would even be a good idea. I teleported to where Katsuki was and tapped behind his shoulder.
"WHO THE- DUMBASS DONT GO SCARING ME LIKE THAT!"
"But I just tapp-"
"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA GET HURT!"
"Oh shut up Katsuki you know I can beat you up.. and quit being so soft."
Kirishima just stood there watching. Mesmerizing the view that would only last for a bit. We then quickly made a plan.

Mayday Mayday the plan was ruined. Katsuki just threatened to blow up the portal dude which I thought was just a portal and not a dude.
I saw Aizawa very hurt I teleported and punched the big dude he tried to punch me but I teleported behind him and he fell to the floor. I then saw tsu with a villain I teleported next to her and grabbed he I then quickly teleported to the entrance. I left her there and teleported back. I helped fight that is until All Might came to save the day he fought the large dude. There's just so many dudes. What I did know what that they were the league of villains and the dude with a had was Shigaraki. He looked cool but he isn't because he's a villain yeah yeah.

Then when all might was really getting hurt Iida came with more pro hero's. I was so glad I teleported to Bakugo and held his hand.
"Hey are you ok?"
"Yea I'm doing fine I'm just tired."
"I bet you are, you teleported everywhere."
Y/n fell alseep and he put her on his back. They were all really tired I mean they did just fight a League of villains.

"HEY BAKUBRO!"
"Shhhh shut up she's asleep."
"Oh sorry man. It looks like you two are closer now."
"Yea. I guess you can say that."
Kirishima left and sat down the ride was very quiet. Y/n was laying down with her head on his lap.

They arrived at school and grabbed their stuff to go home y/n had woken up by then she was still tired. If she uses her quirk too much she would get really tired. But either way anyone would get tired after a fight. She walked over to her locker and grabbed her stuff.
"Hurry up dumbass you take too long."
"Well you know you don't always have to walk me home."
"I know I don't have to but I want to do just hurry up."
Y/n closed her locker and walked beside Katsuki.
"Hey Katsuki."
"Yes dumbass."
"Be mine."
"What do you mean?"
"Be my boyfriend Asshole..Holy shit I just said that out loud didn't I."
"No shit Sherlock."
"Well.."
"Sure why not."
"Wait really?!"
"Yea what do you want me to say?!"
"Nothing I just thought It would be more difficult but I guess not."
"I was gonna ask you that but I guess you beat me to it."
"REALLY?!"
"YES REALLY NOW SHUT UP."
"Hehe okay."

We arrived. But for some reason he didn't let me go to my house. Instead he took me to his.
"HEY OLD HAG."
"Omg Katsuki Are you okay?! I saw the news-"
"She's my girlfriend now."
"OMG REALLY?!"
"Yes! DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE JOKING?!"
"Honestly yes did he like pay you again."
"On no no no he didn't pay me I was actually the one that asked!"
"I see.. so Katsuki you didn't have the balls to ask her but she did?"
"BUT I WAS GONNA ASK HER BUT SHE BEAT ME TO IT!"
"Well I'm glad you guys are together now!"
"Thanks Mitsuki! I better get going because my mom would be even more worried about me!"
"Alright have a nice evening sweetie!"
"YOU TOO!"
Y/n left and jumped over the fence once again. She didn't even open the door yet and he mom attacked her with a hug.
"OMG Y/N DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"
"Boo?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"
"Ok ok but I have good news~"
"What?"
"I HAS BOYFRIEND!"
"OMG REALLY?!"
"Yea why doesn't anyone believe us.."
"IS IT BAKUGO?!"
"YEA!"
"OMG I KNEW IT, Mitsuki and I actually sometimes have breakfast together, and we placed a bet on who would confess first so who did it?
"your looking at her right now!"
She just made the :O face.
"B-but I placed the bet that Bakugo would."
"TOO BAD BECAUSE I DID IT MUHAHA!"
______________________________
Hehe Hii tysm for 100 readers!!! omg- like 100 that's a lot and I totally didn't write this during my Algebra class I don't understand anything anyways so.. yea anyways thank you!! And stay healthy and drink water. Bc water is important yeah 😎.