•Song•

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
  {~Sunday, 10:26am~}

"GOOD MORNING!" Y/n woke up to her mom yelling In her ear to wake her up.

 "Why so early." Her mom was happier than usual. "Our neighbors invited us over for breakfast! Isn't that great, back at our other house we didn't really have neighbors!" Y/n got up and changed she didn't like the idea of going over for breakfast but she didn't really have a choice.

 "HURRY UP WE DONT WANT TO KEEP THEM WAITING DO WE?!" Y/n already changed and ready, grabbed her phone and left.
 "it's not like we live far away from them."
 "well, no but we need to give off a good impression."
Good impression my ass.
We walked up to our neighbor's door and without even touching the door it opened by Mitsuki.
"WELCOME come in come in, I was just telling my son to prepare some plates.
 "Thank you, can we help you with anything?" your mom asked.
 "oh no we're fine.. KATSUKI COME OVER HERE AND WELCOME OUR GUESTS!!" you saw Bakugo walk over from the kitchen.
 "ughhhgh who is it anyway stupid old lad- oh."

Mitsuki slaps Bakugo on the back of his head.
 "RESPECT OUR GUSTS! This is my son Katsuki."
 "It's wonderful to meet you, I'm guessing you've already met my daughter."
 Bakugo put his hands into his pockets "tch yea "
 "Come come, come in I'll prepare your plates."
You entered and you and your mom left your shoes at the entrance."Thanks"
"Katsuki why don't you take the young woman to the living room while we prepare the table."
 "Do I have a choice?"

 "no. now go on"

Bakugo escorted you to the living area and you sat down on their couch.
 "get comfortable or whatever the fuck people say."
 "Thanks asshole."
Bakugo turned to the girl on her phone. "WHO DID YOU JUST CALL ASSHOLE ?!"
 "The only other person in this room.. duh"

Bakugo grabbed y/n by her collar and pulled her closer, their faces a few inches apart.
Bakugo realizing what he did he quickly pulled away and turned against the girl, he was obviously hiding the red tint on his cheeks.
Who knew such asshole had those type of feelings.
My mom walked over and said the table was ready.
 "Alright coming mom!"

Y/n sent a smirk to Bakugo telling him that she knew.
"Thank you for the food!"
"yea whatever.."
 " So sweetie what's it like being in the same class with Katsuki?" MItsuki said before taking a bite of her food.
 "He's either quiet or way too loud."
 "I AM NOT WAY TOO LOUD!"
You just looked at Bakugo "my point proven."
 "Didn't you tell me you teamed up with him for a hero class?"
 "yea, we won."
 "I bet you guys would make a great team! By the way what's your quirk?"

 "teleportation."
 "ohh I see, it's a good quirk isn't it."
"Yes it is, its very useful"
 "You know when Katsuki was younger he used to sing this song it went something like ..  HERE✋WE🚶GO✅MEMBERS👥OF🤝AGENCY👦🏼🖥BA-KU-GOU💥"
Y/n bursted out laughing which caused Bakugo to stand up from his seat. He looked like he was about to blow up.. literally.
My mom was laughing and in between laughs she said. "that's so cute!"

       {~After Breakfast~}

"Thank you for the breakfast Mitsuki, your son and my daughter should hang out more often I think they would become good friends."
My mom glanced at me and back and Bakugo.
"MOM I SWEAR TO GOD ANOTHER WORD COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AN-"
"Ah yes. I see, I think so too."
Me and my mom went back to our house. I went straight to my room to avoid any weird conversation with her.

After I finished my leftover homework from Friday I decided to go to the store for some snacks. Y/n left the house, closed the front door turned around and saw Katsuki.
 "What the actual fuck you scared me!" He put his keys into his pocket "It's not my fault your a scary cat! Where are you going anyway?"

"none of your damn business, the store,"
Bakugo raised an eyebrow. "If it's none of my business why would you tell me?" You folded your arms and looked away
" Well.. Wait why are you here?!"
Bakugo suddenly turned around facing away from the girl.
"Start walking I'm going with you."

Y/n was caught buy surprise Bakugo had held onto her wrist and pulled her to the direction to were she assumed was the store.
"What's your favorite food dumbass?"
Bakugo turned to the girl. "Anything spicy."
you looked at him and smiled "nice I don't mind spicy food."
_____

Y/n: "FINALLY I think I've been walking for ages."
Bakugo rolled his eyes. "You exaggerate too much dumbass."
Y/n went straight for the chips section, she got the spiciest ones there were.
 " Heh remember we actually met here and you were really rude, well you still are."
you placed the chips inside the basket "EHH?! RUDE WHO ARE YOU CALLING RUDE?!" The people nearby turned to see what the Boy was yelling about but then turned away.

 "BAKUGO I SWEAR TO GOD SHUT THE HELL UP!"
 "EHH?! WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?!"
Y "BECAUSE NOW SHHH."
Y/n placed her finger on his lips he was shocked but the sudden touch. He then proceeded to.. bite the finger. "OW BAKUGO WHAT THE FUCK?!"
" "what you get dumbass, now let's pay and leave."

Walking back home no one said anything.
Wait sometimes I  forget I can use my quirk.
Y/n held Bakugo's wrist and teleported them both to the front of his house.
 "WHAT IN THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED."
 "I teleported us here dumbass."
Bakugo stomped over to his front door.
 "Not going to say anything huh, guess I'll say it.. GOODNIGHT KACCHAN!!"
Hehehe

Bakugo: " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"
Y/n ran to the door and shut it in his face. She heard him yelling from inside her house, and she just went to her room and don't really sleep in peace but she slept.
_______________________________
A/n: HERE✋WE🚶GO✅MEMBERS👥OF🤝AGENCY👦🏼🖥BA-KU-GOU💥
Thank you And Have a nice day😎💅

~Author~