•Simple•

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
Y/n walked home she really liked her current house, it was near school near some local stores and it was overall peaceful. She didn't really want to move. Her mom had told her the house is larger than our current one so at least that's better.
She got home at took off her shoes at the entrance. "MOM IM HOMEEE!" No answer.
I wonder if she's in her room. Her mom was sat on the floor packing. "Your still packing?"her mom looked up at the child "yea, hey do you think I should throw this away?" She lifted up a  old button-up shirt "yea you should it's old and you have a similar one to it." Y/n walked out of the room and to her own room, everything was already packed. Y/n placed her bag on her bed and plopped down on her bed as well.

She passed out.

2:57am~

What. the. actual. fuck.

 I'm hungry. Y/n walked down to the kitchen and saw some food left for her on the counter. She took that food placed it in the microwave and waited..

Y/n saw the calendar on the fridge, WAIT we're moving out tomorrow?! That was quicker than I expected, maybe my mom changed the date. Y/n ate all her food and went back to her bed. She quickly packed up the last of her stuff for the next day. Or rather today since it was already 3:28 am. She then went back to sleep, when she woke up it was around 8:35am she didn't have school since it was a Saturday.  So she got up and got ready for the day. "Good morning y/n are you excited for today?" Y/n walked over to her mom " not really" she grabbed a plate and got herself some food.
"Well sweetie I think you'll like the new house."
"Really now?"
"Yes."
Y/n ate her food in silence.
                                       2:26pm
Y/n got in the car with her mom, the moving truck already at the new house. When they arrived y/n was actually surprised at the view of the house. All she thought was of her new room and the bathroom. She got out of the car and her mom opened the door to the house. Large, that's what y/n thought of. " by the look of your face you like it huh." Y/n walked to the large living room and the large kitchen then she ran upstairs and claimed her room. Her mom knew she would like that room the smaller one but with a balcony. The bathroom was a good size.
Y/n liked it.

It took them all day but they finished unpacking everything. Y/n looked at the clock That read 8:55pm. She decided to take a look out her balcony. She had noticed something across from it. "OH NO, NO NO NO NO!" She saw a Katsuki from the balcony he sat at his desk he also had a balcony which was.. of course across from her own.
"KATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!" The said boy quickly turned and he wasn't expecting what he saw. He got up from his chair and walked out the balcony in his room. "What the-"
Y/n was still in shock
"Y/n?! why the hell are you there?!"
 "Why are you there?!"
 "I LIVE HERE DUMBASS"
"Well I now live here too asshole!"
Y/n casually walked away into her bedroom.  Bakugo still confused, also walked away. Y/n plopped on her bed in her new room and was now rethinking her life choices. Now what was she really going to live next to Katsuki?!

"Y/n! I heard screaming are you okay?!"
Y/n looked up to her mom who had busted through her door with a baseball bat in her hand ready to swing. "No mom I'm fine.. WHY DOES HE LIVE THERE?!" Her mom looked to where she was pointing and saw Katsuki sat down at his desk again. "Well because they live there sweetie." Y/n got up from her bed and walked away.

Y/n got ready to leave the house and explore her new neighborhood. She saw many normal things like a park and few small stores. When she decided to walk back home she found a girl version of Katsuki, she ignored the woman at first when she was walking up to her door. "OH MY GOD HIII!" Y/n looked towards the woman and she literally looked like the girl version of Katsuki.  "I heard you guys recently moved in!"
you turned to see the woman speak to you "Yes, we just moved in today actually."
 "You look around my son's age, have you met him?" Without letting y/n  answer the question the woman walked over tp her door. You heard her scream into the house. "KATSUKI COME DOWN HERE AND MEET THIS WONDERFUL GIRL!!"
Y/n then saw Katsuki walk out to his mom.
 "SAY HELLO NOW!!"
"I ALREDY KNOW HER!!"
 "oh you do?!"
Mitsuki turned to y/n and smiled.
 "Have you met my son?"
 "Yes we got to the same school ma'am."
Katsuki tried stomping away but his mom got him by the collar and dragged him closer to the girl.
"I hope you guys become friends, or even more someday you seem like a nice young lady!"
 "MOM SHUT THE HELL UP!"
Mitsuki slapped Bakugo on his head.
 "We actually teamed up for school not long ago Mrs.Bakugo."
 "Oh please call me Mitsuki darling!"
"alright I will!"
Y/n turned to face the Katsuki and pulled up the middle finger without showing Mitsuki of course.
 "Well I hope you enjoy your new house and I hope you become friends with our son he doesn't really have any friends."
Katsuki puffed out of anger and pulled away from his mom's grip to get up as walk away.
 "Hopefully he treats you nicely."
 "Yea. well have a nice evening Mitsuki!"
 "Of course, you too darling!"
Y/n then headed for her door but when she saw Mitsuki go inside her house she could only hear muffled screaming form inside the house.
Well I'm Fucked

"You were talking to our new neighbors I see." Y/n saw her mom placing plates into the kitchen cabinets. "Yea they seem nice."
Y/n walked to her room and sat down on her bed she looked out her window and saw Bakugo on his bed. He should get some curtains. She put up the middle finger and Bakugo saw what she did and he did the same thing to her.
This is going to suck.

_______________________________
A/n: Hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a very very nice day!!
~Author~
If you don't know how Bakugo's mom looks like here's an image ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

_______________________________A/n: Hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a very very nice day!! ~Author~ If you don't know how Bakugo's mom looks like here's an image ♡'・ᴗ・'♡