•Quirk Test•

Y/n woke up to get ready for school, she did her normal morning routine then headed down to the kitchen where she found her mom making her breakfast. "Oh good morning sweetie! I see you finally got up." Y/n looked at her mom with an annoyed face, you just didn't sleep well last night. "Well its good to know your starting school today and I hope you enjoy your new high school!" Y/n got herself a plate and got some of  her f/f off the pan.

Y/n had already left for school after she ate her breakfast and got her bag. She really wasn't good at making friends, so she was used to being alone. She walked inside the class. "Class 1-A huh" y/n turned around to see a red head with spiky hair. She had seen him during the entrance exam but didn't talk to him. "Oh! By the way my name is Kirishima! And I see we have the same class." Y/n was surprised with the boy. "Oh uh cool" y/n simply walked into the classroom. She had seen some familiar faces but one that caught her attention. "That dumb asshole." She muttered to herself. With the amazing luck she had she got the seat next to the blond boy. Kirishima sat in behind another blond with a black streak it kinda looked like lightning.

The class door suddenly opened and a teacher with a yellow sleeping bag came in. "Good morning class, today we'll start with a test" the students were worried "A test already?!" Said a girl with very bright pink hair. "Yes" The teacher simply said.
                                 —————

The students were outside and they were all wearing their athletic uniform. "The first test will be a 50- meter dash." The students used their quirks to their best abilities. The blond boy was next and he basically boom boomed through the dash. "TRY AND BEAT THAT STUPID DEKU" he aggressively said. "I'll go next" y/n said. "EH aren't you that girl from the store!?" She looked back at him "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" The boy was surprised by how y/n had answered "ACTUALLY AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO" he said while rolling up his sleeve to activate his quirk. But he couldn't because the pro hero Aizawa erased his quirk " Bakugo just shut up and let y/n go." Bakugo was furious but stayed silent after the teacher had told him to. Y/n thought to herself, hm I guess he's Bakugo Katsuki first place on the entrance exam.

Y/n stepped up to the line and quickly teleported to the other side "nice job 0.02 seconds" y/n walked away and back to the group of students. "ISNT THAT CHEATING?!!" Bakugo yelled at the teacher. "No" the simple answer for the simple mind.

She came in first place for the 50- meter dash. Next up was the grip strength it was a simple test but one her quirk had no use of. So she used all her strength and her partner, Kirishima wrote down her score. He was next and he got a good score, well a better one than
y/n.

The next test was the long jump. Where you had to jump over the long sandbox. Some dude with a shiny bellybutton used his quirk to pass it and Bakugo just boom boomed through it again. She was next, she simply teleported to the other side. And again the annoying Bakugo thought it was against the rules, " HEY DUMBASS!" Y/n pain no attention to him. "STUPID Y/N!!" She turned around to see the furious Bakugo. "BAKUGO DID YOU JUST CALL ME DUMBASS... AND STUPID?!" Y/n was also furious and she kicked him in the balls. "LETS SEE THAT DUMBASS" Bakugo was in pain yes. But that didn't stop him from wanting to slap y/n. He quickly reached his had over to y/n and tried to slap her. She quickly turned around and held his wrist. He was surprised by her quick reaction. "Tch" he turned around and waddled away.

The next test was some quick side steps. Some short short purple dude used his quirk and quickly made it work out. Y/n didn't think highly of him she caught him staring at her chest in the morning. Of course she didn't let that slide she slapped him after that.

The next test was a ball throw, she had decided to go after Uraraka she had ♾ well due to her quirk zero-gravity. Next was y/n so she stepped up to the line and threw it as far as she could. She managed to get a good score better than many others. Bakugo was angry because he lost to a "Deku" who I presume is the broccoli hair like boy, he looked nice.

The last three tests were simple they were a toe-touch, a distance run and some sit ups. The final scores were..

Momo Yaoyorozu 1st
Shoto Todoroki 2nd
Katsuki Bakugo     3rd
Y/n   L/n   4th
Tenya Ida 5th
Fumikage Tokoyami  6th
Mezo Shoji 7th
Mashirao Ojiro 8th
Eijiro Kirishima  9th
Mina Ashido  10th
Ochaco Uraraka  11th
Koji Koda 12th
Rikido Sato 13th
Tsuyu Asui 14th
Yuga Aoyama  15th
Hanta Sero 16th
Denki Kaminari  17th
Kyoka Jiro 18th
Toru Hagakure 19th
Minoru Mineta 20th
Izuku Midoriya 21st

All the tests were over the school day went by quickly. All the students got ready to go home.
Kirishima came by my desk and congratulated me for 4th place. It was a average placement. What bothered y/n was that she was behind Bakugo.

All the students left, but you were  sitting down on a bench around a park. You were on your phone scrolling through tictok, when you looked up and saw Bakugo standing in front of you, "Hey dumbass just so you know..." y/n looked confused "just so I know what?!" Bakugo then turned around to face you "Your shitty self cant surpass me! That's what!" Y/n didn't look surprised at all she stood up and looked him straight in his dark red eyes and said "I will someday, you should hold onto that thought of me since you came all this was just to tell me that." The boy walked away while holding up the middle finger. Y/n couldn't stand him. "IM GOING TO BREAK THAT FINGER OF YOURS!" y/n walked home.

She came home to a very happy mother. "What happened to you?" He mom looked over to her child. "WERE MOVING!"
"WAIT WHAT?!" Y/n was surprised by what her mother just told her. "YEA, not far you'll still go to the same school, it's just farther away." Y/n was genuinely surprised to the sudden change. "I'm not walking to school if it's far! And what about this house?"
"Oh I sold it."
"You did?!"
"Yes, I also heard the neighbor of that house is around your age I wonder if you can become friends?"
Y/n didn't want friends she was already annoyed by the students in her class.
"Anyway you should start packing, were scheduled to leave in a few weeks."
Y/n gave her no answer and walked up to her room. She saw a Bunch of flattened out boxes on the floor for her stuff.
Well at least I might have a chance at a larger room.
________________________________
A/n: Second chapter done yay!
This took me longer than it was supposed to but I finished it! Anyways thank you for reading this chapter and have a nice day! Hope you enjoyed it!!
Ps. L/n=last name
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

~Author~