5."But... I can't."

You walked through the high grass. The last day that you have seen George was exactly two months ago. You stayed at your parents house. Right now you were just walking around outside. The sun shone on your head when you decided to sit down. The first month was the worst thing you ever experienced in your whole life. You felt miserable. But now you felt good and somewhat free even though memories of the past still haunt you.

After almost an hour of sitting in the sun, it started to rain and you decided to go to your parents house again. Your parents' house didn't feel like a home. Something was missing. When you arrived at your parents house it was empty. You didn't think about it and just went in your room. An owl sat on your desk and there was a letter bound to its leg. You took the letter of the owl's leg and it flew out of your open window. You sat on your bed and looked at the letter, but there was no name on it. You opened it and it started to scream.
"YOU LEFT. HE WAS TORTURED AND YOU LEFT! HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT! HE'S LOCKED UP IN HIS ROOM AND HE DIDN'T COME OUT FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS. IT'S YOUR FAULT-

You found yourself standing in front of the front door of The Burrow. Your hands were trembling. You raised your left hand and knocked on the old wooden door. "I'll open the door." You heard a familiar voice say. Ginny opened the door. "Y/N... MOM!"
Mrs. Weasley walked over. When she saw you she froze. You thought that she send the Howler but she looked happy to see you. "Y/N... come in." her voice as sweet and warm as always. When you walked over to her, she hugged you. "Is- Is George... okay?" you asked. You weren't sure what to expect. "No, Y/N, my dear. He's locked up in his room." and with those words you ran up to his room. Of course you still knew where it is. When you arrived there you stood there for a few second, trying to calm yourself down. Your whole body was shaking now. You knocked. "No, go away." his voice broke mid-sentence. You hated to hear or see him cry. "G-George... it's me. Y/N."
You heard him gasp and then his door clicked several times. He opened the door.

He looked sad. His eyes were filled with a tiny amount of hope. "Y-Y/N? I thought you hated me. I thought you were never going to come back, I-"
"No, George, I am sorry. You didn't mean to say that and I should've realized that earlier."

You sat on his bed. He started to laugh again, you guessed that he didn't do that since you walked away.
"You know George, I tried. I really tried to picture me without you, but... I can't." You looked him straight in the eyes. "Me neither." his voice was normal again. Then your lips met again after days of being separated. You couldn't look out of the window, but you were sure that the sky was cloudless.

(Author's note: "I tried to picture me without you, but I can't" is a sentence in the song Immortals from Fall Out Boy)