4."No, stop."

Rain pounded against the window of your bedroom in The Burrow. School was officially over and George was working. It was very cloudy outside and you knew that something was wrong. You sat on your bed, a loud thunder growled outside. You stood up, even though you didn't need to, and walked down to the front door. You knew you were save because of the protections that layed above and around The Burrow. Suddendly you felt the need to go out and just stand in the pouring rain. Rain always calmed you down. So you walked outside without shoes on and just stood there. Then after several seconds of silence you heard a loud crack. A dark figure stood several feet away from you. A black cloak and a silver-y white mask. A Death Eater. Long white blond hair fell over his shoulders. It was Lucius Malfoy. But as soon as you were about to run inside again, he started to laugh. "You really think you can run?" CRACK.
He disappeared. Suddenly something broke your attention. A sharp pain. But nothing happened. "Crucio!" screamed a strange voice. But nobody was there. It must have been somewhere else. Then you heard someone cry out in pain. You knew who it was. George. You quickly ran into the sitting room of The Burrow. You looked at the clock and searched for George's face. Unknown. His face was at unknown.

Then you heard someone knock.
"Y/N, I- er. George is..." Mr Weasley stood infront of you. Uncouscious? Hurt? Or worse... dead?
You were soaking wet but you still felt your tears streaming down your face.
--- Later. ---
You held his hand while he laid on a couch in the sitting room of The Burrow. On the same couch you broke down earlier, and tears stained the coushions.
You stared at his face, there was no blood there but he still seemed somewhat hurt. Then his eyes opened, but he didn't seem happy at all. What did they tell him? We were alone. "Y/N, I- er think we-" he began to say. "No, George. I know. I love you, too."
"No, stop. I didn't mean that. We have to stop. You will only get hurt. I'll hurt you, they will hurt you, You-Know-Who will hurt you. You aren't save with me." said George, his eyes were filled with tears, yet he seemed sure about the things he said. "No, you don't mean it. My life won't be the same without you. Not liveable. Please, George." tears fell down your cheeks. Some even fell onto him. "Y/N, please. Don't make it worse and go. Just go."

You stood up and left. Your life seemed pointless as you walked across the grass. The sky was still cloudy. You knew that this was the beginning of the worst time of your life.